{ CHAPTER 82 }

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Is that Kinemon? Connect it to Usopp, Chopper."

"Okay!"

Sanji and the rest of the group who were on the Thousand Sunny were huddled around a crate in the middle of the lawn deck. On top of the crates were two Transponder Snails.

A static click came from one of the Den Den Mushis. "[Sanji?! It's me!]"

"Luffy!" Nami called, relieved at the sound of their captain's voice. It looked like nothing big had happened at his side. Yet.

Another click followed from the other Den Den Mushi. "[This is Usopp!]"

Sanji nodded when they were all now connected. "So aside from Law and Sora-chan, we're all here," he announced, "report your status."

Franky was the first one. He informed them that he was with Robin and Usopp and that they were currently together with the anti-Donquixote faction of the country, the 'Riku Army', which was an army mainly composed of dwarves called the Tontatta Tribe. Franky added that the toy soldier whom they met together with Luffy earlier outside the colosseum was the one leading the Riku Army into defeating Doflamingo. Their planned rebellion was supposedly going to happen today. 

"[Look, Luffy, I'll do anything you tell me to!]" Franky said from the other line, "[But this country that we thought was absolutely amazing, has a really dark shadow!]"

All sides from the crew were silent as they considered the state of Dressrosa under the reign of Doflamingo. 

Even without seeing Luffy, Sanji already knew his decision based on the silence. He smiled and took a drag from his cigarette, standing up. "It's settled then.. we're heading back."

Nami and the others huddled together with defeated, terrified expressions. "Eh?! I mean.. I know, but!"

Nobody paid her outburst any attention when Luffy finally cut the silence from his side. 

"[Franky! You're free to go wild!]" He ordered, "[We'll be right there!]"

Sanji smirked upon hearing the cyborg's excited yell from the other line, before he remembered something and looked at the two Transponder Snails.

"By the way, we had an encounter with Doflamingo earlier in Green Bit. Law stayed and fought him so that we can escape, so we're now at sea," Sanji explained, "but Sora-chan left us and went back to help Law. She'll probably be in Dressrosa a few minutes from now."

There was a short pause at the other end before they heard Usopp snicker. "[Ah, she went back for Law? How romantic.]"

Nami sighed at the sniper's comment. "This is not the time to be meddling with other people's love lives." She said, "Anyway, we'll be right there, so hang on until then." She wasn't exactly excited on going back and facing a Shichibukai and his crew's wrath, but Nami didn't have any choice. 

Law's presence was getting weaker and weaker by the second. 

Sora tightened her balled up fists when she felt a surge of power from another person near Law-- presumably Doflamingo, while Law himself was getting beaten around. She could very much tell. 

Both had already moved their battle place from the iron bridge to the city of Dressrosa, and Sora could already see the city in her sights as she and the fighting fish she was riding on neared the island. 

Coming back was a good decision, Sora thought, taking a hair tie from her pocket and tying her hair into a short, low ponytail while a few short strands hung beside her face.