{ CHAPTER 81 }

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sora woke up from her nap because of the loud rumblings and quakes.

Stifling a yawn, the brunette sat up on the bed whilst rubbing her eyes. What, is there some sort of enemy, or something, Sora thought jokingly, almost scoffing at the idea. It was the ideal worse situation that could occur while they were in ship look-out duty.

"Stay away from the Sunny!"

"Ohoho! Silence! How dare you call me the mermaid princess!"

"We said no such thing!"

At the yells of her allies and the voice of an unknown person, Sora's eyes widened in shock, her head snapping towards the direction of the room's door. 

There was actually an enemy. 

With a frown, it was only then that Sora noticed the distorted room. Everything was bent into a peculiar shape, looking like one of those abstract paintings during the Medieval era.

Jolting, Sora looked at her body and sighed in relief when she realized that she was okay. However, when her eyes shifted over towards Kaze, the brunette almost yelled in surprise. 

"K-kaze, you're..." Sora scrambled over towards the far edge of the bed and picked up what was supposed to be her sword---now, though, it looked more like a bent seaweed.

Sora slapped a hand over her mouth to prevent a snigger from escaping. What the hell happened to you? You look like shit!

Her amused face was wiped off though when she didn't hear anything in reply. 

"Oi," Sora called out, her eyebrows knitting as she lightly shook her 'sword'. "Can't you hear me?"

Before she was able to do anything else, a loud booming voice yelled over from outside the deck. 

"Young Master's orders were to retrieve Momonosuke and to seize your vessel!"

Returning her attention to the door, Sora remembered the voice of what seemed to be their enemy. Carefully placing Kaze under the bed, the brunette crept over to the distorted figure called door and carefully peeked out through the mini-window that was supposed to be shaped like an oval. Now, though, it was warped into an irregular shape. 

"What the hell is happening?" Sora muttered as she peeked, weary into making sure that no enemy would catch a glimpse of her. 

The brunette's jaw hung open in shock and panic. From her point of view, everything about the Sunny was distorted in the same way the women's quarters were. 

Where are Nami and others? Sora thought as sweat trickled down her temple, scanning around the area in hopes of finding them. 

What she saw instead, was a large woman standing on the deck with her back facing her. From what Sora could see, the woman had a plump upper body but had skinny legs, as well as her hair being divided into two colors, orange and yellow. Around the deck were a dozen of other men to which Sora guessed were the unknown woman's underlings. 

I can't see the others! Sora thought in panic. What happened to them?!

A puff of cloud billowed from above the large woman, catching Sora's attention. When the woman grabbed the cloud with her bare hands, she wasted no time in throwing it down the ground.

"Freedom rules the world!" The woman exclaimed with a laugh as thick fogs of smoke surrounded the ship. "Would you not agree?"

"AH! She went ahead and did it!" Sora heard Brook's voice, but it sounded like he wasn't anywhere on the ship. "This is bad!"