{ CHAPTER 10 }

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

The duo had just arrived on the submarine and Sora handed most of the bags at the surgeon.

"Thanks for making me carry all these ." She sarcastically said, leaving one bag, which was the one she bought in her hands.

"You're welcome." Law replied just as sarcastically, a smirk dancing on his features.

Sora only shook her head in disapproval. "You'll never get a girlfriend at this rate."

"Girls would practically throw themselves at me just by my looks." He countered, causing the girl to cringe in disgust.

Knowing that there's no room for any more response, the brunette only clicked her tongue and turned around, heading back outside. "I'm going outside."

Before Law could enter his quarters, though, his gaze bored into the girl's back as he called out. "Wear your uniform before you go, Sora."

Said person only waved her hand as she disappeared off into the hallway, causing the captain to sigh as he pinched the bridge of his nose. Deep down, he sort of knew that she'll neglect his order again.

•••

.....You're so freaking stubborn.

Sora was already outside when the Kaze's voice rang inside her mind. True enough, she disobeyed Law's orders again and went outside wearing her own casual clothes.

Of course, who would want to wear that lame jumper?

Sighing for the umpteenth time, Sora rolled her eyes at her sword's remark.

Oh please, if you were ordered to wear a white boiler suit, would you agree to it?

....

...Thought so.

The brunette let her gaze wander off into her surroundings. Now that she looks closely, the town seemed to resemble those what you would see in those cowboy places... and something along those lines.

Not to mention those horses that would occasionally pass by Sora, with riders on top of it as they casually strolled off into town, like a public transportation. Guess this island also has its own 'uniqueness', just like any other island in the Grand Line.

Just as she was walking down the road, another horse came into view, neighing loudly as it raised its upper hooves, letting a small yelp escape from the brunette's lips.

"Calm down, boy." A familiar voice reassured the said horse as the neighing stopped, making the horse stand still as a chuckle left the man's mouth. "Sorry for that, Sora."

The brunette looked up, her eyes meeting with a pair of pale-red colored eyes. "...Natsu."

Jumping down from the horse's back, the redhead landed with a soft thud, looking straight to the girl.

"What did you buy?" She asked, eyeing the bags behind the horse's back.

"Oh, just.....stuff." Natsu replied, peering over his shoulders at the said bags, before having an idea. "Say, Sora?"

"Hm?" She snapped her head back at him, waiting for him to continue.

"Want to ride with me around town?" He asked, widening his grin. Seriously, does he ever get tired of stretching his mouth that frequently?

The brunette widened her eyes in horror as she gave Natsu a dumfounded expression. "..what?"

"I asked if you wanted to ride with me." The redhead repeated, maintaining his grin. Sora gave him an unbelieving look before pointing at the horse behind Natsu.