{ CHAPTER 83 }

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just in case you were wondering, living as a toy isn't so easy.

At least, that's what Sora thought, and she hasn't even been a toy for a day yet. Nor was she planning to. 

"There's gotta be some kind of way to turn back," Sora, who was now in the form of a teddy bear, muttered to herself as she walked down the silent corridors of the Royal Palace. She had been walking for a few minutes now without a clear destination in mind, and just her luck, she hadn't encountered any enemies yet. 

Slowing down, Sora lifted her hands---paws, rather, and stared at what used to be her human hands. 

After accepting the harsh truth that she had in fact turned into a toy, it didn't take long for Sora to put the information piece by piece and reach to the conclusion that the toys in this country were caused by the little girl from earlier. 

I can't fight like this! Groaning loudly, the teddy bear picked up her pace and jogged forwards, cursing the damned shitty brat who was the cause of Sora's predicament. 

In the meantime, I need to regroup with Luffy and the others... Sora thought to herself, straining her Observation haki to see if it could be of use even when she had turned into a toy, but to no avail. If I'm lucky, maybe I'll bump into the pink shithead.. or maybe Law..

Sora's thoughts were cut off abruptly when her 'legs' tripped, causing her 'body' to plop on the marbled floor noiselessly. Shaking in anger, the teddy bear pushed herself off the floor and directed her beady eyes ahead, an irritated glint flashing in them.

She'll show them the wrath of a teddy bear.  

After countless of twists and turns of the maze-like palace, Sora (somehow) finally found herself in what looked like the kitchen, with only a few low-ranking subordinates wearing identical uniforms meandering about here and there. 

For a huge palace, Sora had thought that there were going to be more people in the kitchen. Peeking through the opening of the door, the teddy bear swept her eyes around the room, before she realized that high-ranking officers of the Donquixote Pirates probably wouldn't be lazying around at a place like this. 

Sora was about to turn away and continue in her search when she overheard a few subordinates conversing inside the kitchen, near the door. 

"Don't be so lazy and give this to that Tontatta Princess already." one voice said with a tint of irritation. "The Young Master ordered us to feed her like a normal person."

The other party clicked his tongue. "That's your job, I've got other things to do than feed a dwarfed princess."

"You think you're the only one who's busy?! I was called by Machvise-sama to assist them in defending the Toy Factory! They said Cyborg Franky of the Strawhats is wreaking havoc there!"

Sora's fluffy ears perked upon hearing the new information. Tontatta Princess? Dwarf? Hearing unfamiliar terms, she shook her head and walked away. She didn't have the time to busy herself with little princess dwarves. 

After all, she had her own princess to save. 

Before Sora was able to reach far however, the door swung open, revealing her form to the two arguing subordinates.