{ CHAPTER 85 }

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Airplanes, ships, motorcycles, bicycles, cars -- these are the usual modes of transportation that are commonly found in the world.

But have you ever heard of stag beetles as a transportation medium? 

Questionable thoughts swirled in Sora's mind as she stared, both eyebrows raised, at the 'transportation' the Tontattas have prepared for their group to use to head to the Sunflower Fields. 

While Robin, Rebecca and Bartolomeo shot doubtful queries at Leo as to whether these 'bugs' could carry them, Sora crouched on the ground and stared intently at the army of yellow stag beetles. According to Leo, they were referred to as Yellow Cabs, the Tontatta Airlines.  

"Please hold on tightly to the reigns!" Leo shot down the series of questions from the group as the other Tontatta dwarves handed them the said reigns, and Sora's concern only worsened upon seeing that they were only thin strings connected to the beetles.

"I guess this is better than nothing.." Sora mumbled and gripped the strings. ".. maybe."

Without even counting or waiting for the group to gather their wits, Sora and the rest of the Key Delivery team were pushed off from the elevated plateau. 

Bartolomeo was in the middle of cursing the Tontattas as they were plummeting hard to the ground, the wind tousling their clothing and hair, when he noticed that the fall was slower and loftier than he expected.

As if to answer his thoughts, Leo, who was perched atop Rebecca's shoulder, turned to the falling group with beaming pride. 

"We cannot fly," he announced. "but we can float!"

He later instructed the group to land on the rooftops and kick off, giving them a propelled boost to float upwards.

Sora cheerily laughed, swinging her legs and revealing her inner childish self -- as if she wasn't childish enough already. "Sweet!"

The group soared through the air, passing by debris of fallen buildings and structures caused by the numerous battles and series of earthquake tremors. Straining her observation haki, Sora could sense and hear from her point of view notable battles taking place. There was pure frenzy and madness running amok within the citizens, especially -- the ones who were being manipulated by Doflamingo's strings.

Cruel. 

After several jumps and floats, the group found themselves nearing Pica's unmoving rockbound statue.

Zoro, who was standing on Pica's hardened arms, lifted his head when he noticed a group of familiar faces floating down from the sky.

"What the hell are you guys doing?!" He half-asked-half-yelled, taken aback for a slight moment. 

While Bartolomeo was blubbering about the greenhaired swordsman and asked if the latter remembered the promise in signing him an autograph, Robin called out to her comrade and told Zoro to hold Pica back while they pass over him.

Right after, Pica's bouldered statue began to sway, his already-lifted fist rumbling and heading directly for Sora's group.

"WAAAAH!"

"Oh shit oh shit oh shit -- hey swordsman!" Sora yelled with wide eyes at the incoming fist. "Now's a good time!" 

On cue, a large, flying sword attack came out slashing the huge statue and cut off Pica's shoulder in one vertical motion, stopping the fist from hitting Sora and the others.

"DORO-DEMPAAAAAAAAAAI!" Bartolomeo blubbed, shedding tears and snot all the while Sora was giving him a weirded look.

The guy seriously needed help. He clearly had issues.