{ CHAPTER 46 }

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Law reached the deck, it was complete chaos.

The crew was already there, and Law made a mental note to give them credit for their quick interception.

Taking out Kikoku, Law activated his 'Room', joining in the fray as the marines finally seemed to notice him. Before they were able to give a clear reaction, Law swiped his nodachi horizontally, different body parts now floating inside the blue dome of his 'Room'. The pirate captain wore a smug smirk as he held his palms out, facing the ground and started moving them, the limbs floating accordingly before they attached to random parts of the unfortunate bodies of the marines while they screamed.

"That's my leg!"

"Where the hell is my arm?!"

"Dude, you've got like, 3 legs!"

"Oh gee, glad you noticed!"

As Law was caught up in what he was doing and the other members were also fighting, a marine soldier somehow managed to slip through the fight and enter the sub.

A sweating soldier shivered the moment he stepped inside the chilly metallic hallway. He looked around him, gripping his rifle tighter as he walked further inside.

What he didn't know was a monstrous---er, 'danger' lying somewhere on one of the beds inside a certain room, painfully clutching her stomach while groaning.

Sora was feeling a mixture of different emotions, all leading up to the a feeling of 'wanting to die'.

She already tried every position: on her back, on her stomach, on her sides, and even kneeling while bowing on all fours. But the result was the same. It felt like someone was stabbing her stomach-----maybe that was an exaggeration, but you get the point.

Sora bit her tongue from yelling a curse before burrying her face into a pillow.

What the hell is taking Law so long? He should've been done by now.

Hey, woman------

"Shut up, Kaze."

But there's------

"Hush!"

Someone-----

Cue a pillow flying across the room and hitting the sword, shutting him up.

"Leave me alone, Kaze," Sora half-groaned, half-whined. She wasn't in the mood to put up with a talking sword.

Sora paused in her little tantrum when the door to her room clicked, indicating that someone had entered.