20K Special | Good Deception

Its been a while since that whole incident with Shigiraki and the league, it felt like it happened to fast. Our first year at U.A is almost over, we've all been studying hard, I feel bad for Kaminari and Ashido, those two are stressed out. Things have been a little harder for me as well, I had a lot of work to catch up on, learn what was happening now and I had to start therapy.

The therapy sessions weren't bad, the lady I saw was always nice it's just, I was everything to be normal again. Maybe it will, I hope it will.

"Deku! What're you spacing out for, come sit down!"

At least one thing is normal now, and that's Iida and Uraraka. I told them how everything was so different and I wanted things to go back to normal, they ended up having a class meeting without me and told everyone they shouldn't treat me weird after what happened, I wouldn't have the guts for that.

I smiled and sat down with everybody. Everyone was really tired from pumping out so many projects and trying to cram in study sessions with each other every hour. I saw Ashido sink into the couch and say something that everybody would be worried about for the rest of the night.

"I left my textbook in the classroom but before I walked in, I heard Aizawa say we have a special class tomorrow~"

"Are You Kidding Me?!"

Mostly everybody was distraught but I was too tired to care anymore. It was a nice kind of tired, not like what was inside the villain hideout.

Aizawa walked in a minute later.

"It's 10:23, you guys should be heading to bed soon."

"Ok, Mr. Aizawa."

Everybody was slowly heading to the elevators and stairs, slowly filtering their way out of the common room.

"Goodnight Deku, good luck with tomorrow."

She waved goodbye and went to the elevator. Soon, I was the only one left in the room. Aizawa walked over to me, stood there for a second then spoke.

"How's school going? You catching up alright?"

"Yeah, it's going alright."

"Good, you should head to the bed problem child. The special class tomorrow isn't going to be hard but it's new alright."

New? He just told me our class tomorrow was going to be something different, I wonder how that's gonna play out.

"Anyway, head to bed kid. It's not late but everybody needs more sleep nowadays."

I guess that's why he's always sleeping during class? I got up and walked over to the stairs, waving before entering and closing the door. I like that he didn't bring up the therapy or anything.

I guess we would have to find out what happens tomorrow.

_________________________________

Everybody in the lobby was dreading class today, then I remembered what Aizawa told me last night.

"Hey, Guys! Aizawa told me the special class today was going to be easy, he also says it would be something a bit different."

"At least it's going to be easy!"l

A few of us headed out earlier than usual and we got to class to see no one there, this wasn't unusual because Aizawa would only enter the classroom when the bell rang. We entered the empty room and began talking between ourselves, after a while the bell rang and Aizawa still hadn't shown up. We were slightly confused but then All Might walked into class.