11 | Decisions

The league has been letting me walk around more, even without supervision sometimes. They've put notes on doors I'm not allowed to go to but Dabi opened one of those doors and I was hesitant.

"Don't worry, Shigiraki knows."

          That was slightly comforting and I only took a couple steps before waiting for Dabi to take me deeper inside a large dark room. I saw him feel the wall then open a steel panel, he flicked a couple switches and in the fourth one the light came on in the lower part of the room, there were about sixteen tanks with varying colours, four were an empty white colour to show that nothing was in there I presume. He started walking down the clackity stairs and I followed, as I got closer my heart dropped. The tanks had Nomu's, the terrifying quirk overloaded humans, no monsters that almost grabbed me at my battle with Stain. My spine shivered like I was dropped in a meat locker and Dabi chuckled.

"Oh come on, you've seen these before."

"Indeed he has..."

          A second voice came from the row between the chambers and it was Shigiraki, he stepped closer and started at me, his intent hadn't been as malicious when we met at the mall, he only seemed to register that I was there. His eyes turned to Dabi and he started to speak.

"Well this our Nomu factory, and here's the handyman."

"Would you be able to talk like that when you're dust?"

"I don't know, you've never done it."

They continued to one up each other before Shigiraki eventually stopped.

"Anyway, we want you know how to use a Nomu."

"A-a what?!"

The sudden burst of me yelling nearly made me fall over.

"You'll use this in emergencies only, try at any other time besides training and you die in front of your pathetic student friends."

Blunt answer, great... he slowly stepped towards a green tank and the liquid drained, and he gave me a black device.

"Use this to give orders, only then will he listen."

"Who would I use the Nomu on?"

"Anyone who tries to take you away from here, even U.A"

"What?! N-No! I won't do that!"

He started to get mad.

"You will do as we say or I will follow through with our deal at the shopping centre."

His hands wrapped around my neck and I knew I had to follow his orders. The Nomu stepped out and it had a long lanky body with stretchy elastic hands, I knew someone with a quirk like that. Back in middle school Kacchan would hang around a small pack, one of them could stretch his hands and legs. The thought made me sick, they would turn a kid into a Nomu?! I recognized his dark brown colour and droopy eyes, still skinny even when he has the muscle that the other Nomu had, it was disturbing

"Get on with it!"

           Dabi seemed to groan in boredom and I  had to use the device, I'm sorry. I silently ordered him to stand beside me and like a demented spider he crawled over, a few bone cracking sound made me want to change him back and we could help each other escape. Shigiraki gave me an order.

"How about you tell him to fight something?"

He smiled as he said that, oh no. He called out to Twice and he brought out another one of Dabi? A clone, thank god. I raised my hand and pointed at the faker and the Nomu sprawled out it's legs, it ran like a rabid dog and crushed it with its bare hands, it quickly stood back beside me, covered in a strange clay like substance. It stared at me with its strange eyes and we made eye contact for about 15 seconds. They took me back and it was complete silence, The Nomu we went back into a different room it's seem dark and Shigiraki quickly closed the door. I was it back into My dark room to see a small mattress with a sheet, Then the villains have been nicer to me as days pass by or hours since I can't even tell what day it is anymore or if it is even day but it happened again the dreams kept hunting me.

-• U.A High •-

Everyone has been frantic about trying to find Midoriya while still trying to focus on school, All Might was especially pressured since his mother had been calling every day until she finally came to school to get answers. Inko Shut her car door and towards the gate we're a voice came from a small box, Rated R hero Midnight.

"Welcome to U.A, do you need anything?"

"Ah, yes. I'm the mother of one of the students and he has been having, well, he's missing."

"State your name please."

"Inko Midoriya."

"Oh yes, I am terribly sorry about what has happened and we are actually searching at this moment, please, come inside."

Inko walked through the gates and was greeted by the rather suggestive outfit but ignored it to get information about her kidnapped son. Midnight walked her to the dorms and saw only a few students, all feeling blue.

"Hello everyone, we have a visitor. Midoriya's mother has come by to get some news so please, answer her questions and I will get All Might and Aizawa."

She left and Inko observer the students in the room, a raven looking student, a very professional student with glasses who was drinking orange juice. There was also a girl with pink skin sitting beside another girl with brown hair and blushes on her cheeks, and in the corner was the explosive brat that was Bakugou.

"Katsuki?"

"Damnit."

Inko ran over to him and started to cry, he didn't know what to say so he just sat there while Ashido and Uraraka came over as well. She managed to calm down and they offered her a seat, after a moment of silence Inko spoke.

"What happened to him?"

————————————————————

Sorry for the long break I wanted people to choose the ending.

You have chosen the BADASS ending.

We I hope you're happy.