3 | Cancelled Plans

The sudden burst of blood got on the sheets, and all over me. The burst was followed by a complete cancel of my vision only colour I could see, and even that was starting to turn black and white. I saw a familiar grey and pastel pink colour rush over and I fell asleep once more, feeling pain flow away like water on rocks.

          I couldn't take it, all the faces of students, strangers, family. All saying one words, this wasn't like the water on rocks, more like water rushing into cloth until it overflows, dripping with, blood? I couldn't take in what was happening before I woke up once again, how many times do I have to spend a night in a hospital bed? I saw a yellow haired figure turn the corner, my vision was blurry and I could hear only ringing on my ears, it hurt. The yellow figure approached me and I assume what was a hand waved at me, I tried to act like at least of thing was okay and waved back at the figure.
I blinked and everything started to come back, my strength, my vision and my hearing. I saw the one waving at me was All Might, surprised I didn't notice his eyes first.

"Recovery girl told me what happened at lunch and after school yesterday, you doing alright young Midoriya?"

Yesterday? Have I been here a day? I shakily sat up to talk to All Might.

"I guess, I've been so tired and-

I interrupted myself by looked at the blood all over my school uniform, great.

"Oh, great.."

I heard All Might chuckle and pointed at a uniform on the dresser next to me, better.

"Ashido was practically crying when you passed out and she was so worried. Not to mention Uraraka who insisted she spent the night in here to help you."

Uraraka was always sweet and kind to everyone, and speaking of Uraraka.

"Deku! Are you okay, jeez you've been in here twice in one day. You sure you could even go to the dorms?"

That reminded me, I probably shouldn't go home, my mom would think I'm dying, but that debatable even now.

"Probably, the dorm. Nothing further."

I could hear the dryness in my voice.

"I'll get you some water, I'll just be a minute my boy!"

All might left me and Uraraka alone and Recovery girl entered this time.

"Well I guess you weren't alright to go class."

That made me laugh and it hurt a bit as well.

"I could walk him to the dorms just in case, right Deku?"

"Yeah!"

          Deku, it happening again and again, in and out of my dreams. All might returned with a glass of water, I drank it, changed out of my bloody uniform, and started walking to go to the dorms with Uraraka. I saw the dorms and felt kinda dizzy again, Uraraka must have noticed since she held my hand, I was tired and dizzy but I still had sense, I started to blush like crazy but we arrived and I felt less dizzy, finally.

"Midoriya!"
"Midoriya!"

          Kaminari and Mineta rushed over and started yelling about everything they could.

"I heard Ashido and Tsuyu took you to Recovery Girl!"

Kaminari basically summed up what this was about.

"And they sat with you even when you got there!"

And Mineta continued for what it felt like an hour until Ashido butt in.

"Of course I stayed with him! I was worried! What would you do if you were walking to the dorms and saw someone coughing up blood on the floor?"

That seemed to calm them for now.

          I saw the time and it was 10:30 am, I said I still needed to shower and clean my room a bit so I said goodbye. I was Originally just gonna go to my room and chill but I thought it was a good thing to do in my situation. I got extra clothes and walked downstairs, the sun was high in the sky and the boy showers were empty. I washed up, glancing at all my scars, being reminded about all the situations I've been in. I put on my extra clothes and walked out still trying to dry my hair as I saw something outside, Tokoyami
and Sero where talking on the couch and stopped to ask how I was doing, but had to ignore them, there was something outside, it looked like a child.

          I found myself running through the forest to a voice I heard, I continued to a cliff, and heard Kachan?
A young version of him.

    "Go take a swan dive off the roof"

          I didn't realize I said it out loud after I heard it and someone behind me yelled out.

"What?!"

Sero was accompanied by Tokoyami, right, they saw me run off.

"Tell me, you didn't say that? Really Midoriya?! What's going on?!"
Sero continues.

"We asked if you were okay and you burst through the door? Are you alright?"

Tokoyami blurted our after Sero.

          I didn't know what to say and a buzzing came from my side, my phone was ringing. The caller was my mom and I hesitated to answer, but I did, and in my best "I'm Doing Perfectly Peachy" voice.

"Hello?"

"Hey Izuku, I heard you've been slightly sick at school, you don't have to come home if you don't feel okay."

"Yeah, I guess I have been kinda sick."

"Well, I hope you get better soon, bye Izuku!"

I guess whoever contacted her knew she would freak out if I was coughing up blood, probably All Might.

"Sorry Guys, I've been pretty off today haven't I?"

          They still seemed worried but we walked back to the dorms, everything was fine until I went to sleep. The words repeated over and over, like Blood into clothes.