15 | Practice Problems

I woke up in a hurry, it was early but I didn't care, I hated to sleep now. I make some pancakes and after I was done and washed the dishes, I turned on the news, Yaoyorozu came downstairs as well. We talked until Iida came as well and soon everybody was on their way to class, it's been a while since I saw the nice line of trees and the doors of U.A, they're nice to see after my only source of entertainment was water dripping from the ceiling. I saw all the other classes and I felt like they were all staring at me, I guess it couldn't be helped, they hadn't seen me in almost a week. Then the almighty demon himself arrived, Monoma. He emerged from the group of class 1-B and walked up to me, I could tell he saw my abundance of scars and my tired eyes.

"Well, where have you been? Skipping out on class and getting into fights?"

I couldn't say anything, but Ashido went right back to help me.

"Cmon Monoma, you don't even know what happened!"

"How about you do tell me, everyone actually, we're dying to know."

"It's okay Ashido, I don't mind."

"But! okay..."

        I told him that I got taken by villains and before I knew it, a huge crowd was forming and asking me questions. I was getting kinda overwhelmed and I guess Iida noticed and forced everybody to leave, thank god. I was dizzy from the sudden attention but I managed to get to class with help of a few walls, I sat down and I decided just to relax on the chair instead of just above it like I usually do. A couple students came to my desk and were asking if I was alright to do work in class, I said it was fine. After a few minutes Aizawa entered the room and told us our class for today.

"It has been a while so we will do a small quirk training session, Midoriya, you don't have to but I prefer if you at least try."

"Y-yes sir."

We went outside and entered the same place we worked on finding our ultimate moves, Cemetos was present but he only made one large pillar. Then Aizawa explained this.

"We will be having you choose somebody to fight one by one, like I said, you don't have to Midoriya bu-"

"I will!"

"Alright then, everyone choose somebody to fight and we will start."

The way everybody was rushing over to fight somebody, it reminded me of the last time we were all together, trying to find a tent roommate from our camp out. I ended up fighting against Ojiro because we were the last ones, first fight was Kacchan and Kirishima, Kacchan won. Next was Iida and Tokoyami, it was close but Tokoyami won. Battles kept on going and then it was me and Ojiro, we had our costumes and I got ready and something was wrong. One for All didn't turn in when I activated it, I felt a spark in my right arm but that faded quickly.

"Something wrong Midoriya?"

Ojiro called from the other side of the cement block.

"My quirk isn't working?"

"Why not?"

"I'm not sure I just tri- AGHH!"

Suddenly my quirk activated itself everywhere in such a great power that it hurt, I coughed up a little blood and Ojiro rushed over, I couldn't tell what he was saying. I stood up again only to be forced down by my quirks sudden burst of energy. I stopped trying to use it and I managed to get a hold of myself, Aizawa came over and took me off the field and Ojiro fought against Shoji instead. Uraraka and Iida has done their first battles so they sat beside me while I tried to figure out what happened, they were worried too.

"I thought you said you were okay Deku, what happened?"

"Indeed Midoriya, did the villains do something to your quirk?"

"N-not that I know of, I was passed out a lot from blood loss I guess."

        The rest of the first round battles then came time for the second round of battles and I saw Kacchan walking up to me, great...

"Deku! What the hell was that?! You better have enough strength to fight me."

"I-I'm sorry Kacchan, I don't think I can even activate my quirk."

"The hell?!"

Aizawa gave him a death glare and he fought against Iida instead, I used this time to take extra notes about our classes new strategy's, all their pages are becoming pretty crowded. After two more battle rounds for everyone class ended and we headed out to lunch, I couldn't get the thought of me being quirkless happen again, I had a plan for later. I got the food from lunch rush and sat down and I could feel something was going to happen, I looked around and saw Monoma approaching, what's his deal?

"I see everyone else in your class of looking rather scruffy, what about you? To good to fight?"

"Cmon Monoma, can we just eat for once. You've been coming over here and bugging us everyday since Deku went missing."

        Everyday? I guess me being completely absent did have the other students worried, or gave them more reasons to not like us. I just said I wasn't feeling well, which wasn't a total lie, and left to go get fresh air. I couldn't go to the dorms since class would start a couple minutes before I could get there, so I just waited on a bench for class to start. I wanted to test out my quirk and really find out what's going on but I know I shouldn't, I guess I'll have to ask All Might.