13 | Answers

Mt. Lady, Aoyama and Kirishima ended up getting disoriented by running around the sand pillar so they didn't know where to go, they managed to contact a helicopter which took them back to school. They all came back angry because they knew where their base was but they lost it. Mt. Lady informed the police that they know the base is in that desert plain. Aoyama and Kirishima took a well deserved break, along with Koda.

~•Villain Base•~

I managed to get the strange tubes off of her and she was very tired so she leaned on me for comfort and warmth, to think that the people we knew and adored are now mindless. I wonder what happened to her after the provisional license exam, she could have been kidnapped when she went home early but that's my only clue, we've never talked, only when she tried to attack me.

"Camie?"

"yeah?"

"When did you get kidnapped, was it after the licensing exam?"

"I never got to go to that, I've been here for weeks."

"I'm you weren't there, who did I fight?"

"The girl with the buns keeps drinking my blood, it might be her quirk."

Of course. Toga was always messed up but to swap places with someone, how did she get by without Camie's quirk, does she obtain it when she drinks their blood. Speaking of quirks, I've felt better recently, I might be able to use One For All! Camie had fell asleep so I gently laid her down on the floor and prepared myself. My quirk activated fine but it was the test if I could use it, I punched the air and felt instantly drained. I caused a wind but now I had to lay back down, I think Toga took to much of my blood. My Blood?!

•~Top Floor V.H~•

"Good work Twice, you disorienting them was perfect."

Dabi was sitting down with Twice. Then Twice quickly jolted upward, he seemed to remember something.

"The Kid! What kid?!"

"What's wrong this time?"

"I left the kid with the Nomu! Where's the kid?!"

Dabi and Twice ran towards the door and it burst open.

~•Midoriya•~

I was in the middle of thinking how Toga could easily drink my blood and use her quirk with it but a sudden burst made me panic, but then I heard Dabi yelling.

"Where is he?!"

"In here! Not in here!"

"Why is he in that room?!"

The door opened and they searched the room until we made eye contact, he saw Camie asleep on the floor. Dabi dodged through all the Nomu jut to grab my arm and drag me back out. They just yelled at each other until I was to tired to even sit up, so I collapsed on the ground.

I awoke in the same room with the concrete floor stained with blood like always, an angry Toga was waited by the door, she was flipped her knife around her hand in a fluid motion. She noticed me sit up and stepped closer.

"Izuku~ What were you doing with that girl?"

"I-"

"You know I don't like it when you talk to other girls, right~?"

She edged closer while tilting her blade towards me.

"Don't do that again Izuku, I have to leave for a while, so behave."

•~U.A High~•

Because of the cloning of Twice and Midoriya, they didn't know if they had him or not. The heroes know where the base is and that's all they need, and multiple helicopter were sent out to find it, as well as desert rescue heroes. The students had a day off as a break from school and the missing child. Kirishima and Aoyama were mostly silent so far but everyone else was trying to get info out of Kirishima, which turned out to be difficult and never got any info.

          The students for about three hours were quiet with light talking about the whole situation, after the three hours, they were given news. Aizawa and Cementos enters the building and gave very good news. Aizawa started.

"We thank Kirishima, Aoyama and Mt. Lady because, their find in the desert wasteland was amazing."

"Yes, we sent out multiple choppers and one of them located the base, we think Midoriya is now in reach."

        Everyone's faces lit up, they finally had a chance at seeing their old friend again! All the students got up and wanted to help raid the base and take him back, after ten minutes of debate, Aizawa agreed. They didn't want anything looked over so their preparations were thought through with the students. They had all of class 1-A, multiple heroes and multiple staff members of U.A. Everyone was ready and all they had to do was the lead towards it, the helicopter that found it guided them to it and they were facing their friends captures. The first plan of action was to get Kurogiri out of commission. The familiar purple mist emerged out of the front door and all the villains stepped forward, the instantly tried to get through the door but that wasn't their plan. Todoroki and Bakugou couldn't fight so their role was to locate and bring back Midoriya, who was having his blood drained once more.

                   -Midoriya POV-

        I was dizzy from the blood draining but held on because the dreams gave me worse vibes than this, I heard the villains yelling and a battle must be happening, I hope their okay. I know the villains are bad but their just misguided, the heroes had a similar story, they have their weakness's. I was trying to get all the info I could from the battle by sound when a door creaked open. I couldn't tell who it was but it seemed like two had entered the hall, I could barely keep my eyes open so I just awaited for my door to open, and it did.

"Kacchan?"