19 | Truth of the Past

"It's ready Midoriya! C'mon we still have one more thing to watch, pass me the remote."

"Y-yeah, thank you, Jiro, here."

I still had a few tears but I still wanted to see the video, so I calmed down, put the note away and Jiro turned on the video. The screen was black at first but voices

"Hey, Izuku! Look here, look at mommy!"

"Ah, Inko the lens cap is still on!"

"The what?"

"Here I'll take it."

It was my mom and I assumed the male voice was my dad, shuffling could be heard an I saw old me, I was about four years old and I had an All Might onesie with a birthday hat. I opened some gifts, had cake, and then my mom said something.

"I'll take the camera honey, you need to be in this too you know."

"No, no, Inko he's fine, right?"

"He may be fine right now but you're not home often, I'll take it."

"Well all right, look at the camera Izuku, just once more."

"Super!"

"Yeah, Super!"

I never really remembered what my dad looked like but I saw him, white hair, green eyes and a soft smile. He didn't have freckles like me which I thought he did but I was happy knowing what he looked like.

"Young Midoriya, are you completely sure that's your father?"

"Yeah, But, Why is your voice so shaky, are you okay."

"I'm fine I just, I know who your father is."

My Father, All Might knows him? I just stared at him, I was happy and just overall surprise. I saw Aizawa look at All Might as well, All Mights expression turned into something I could only describe as worry.

"Midoriya, I think we should talk in private,"

"N-No, please! I'm sure it's fine! Just please, do you know where he is?!"

"I do, I know who he is as well but Midoriya hear me out!"

"All Might please! Just tell me!"

I was crying at this point, he doesn't want to tell me who my father is?! I'm guessing he doesn't understand how long I've gone without knowing anything about my father. It was silent and I was standing up, not on the couch anymore. I looked down and I was shaking in frustration, I just looked up and for I think the first time, I was mad at All Might. I knew he seemed guilty but for him to make up for that he had to tell me who it is.

"All Might, please. Just tell me."

"H-He is, A-all- Oh! I can't do this okay j-just. He isn't a good person my boy."

"All Might, if you're too soft to do it just tell me and I'll tell him for you, this is just a waste of time, stop delaying this."

"Aizawa but! ah, all right."

All Might walked over to Aizawa and whispered something which kinda reminded me about when me and Kacchan fought.

"You're kidding All Might! Stop this and tell me who he actually is!"

"I'm not kidding, that's why we shouldn't."

"C' mon! Not you too Aizawa!"

"I'm going to tell him All Might, he needs to know."

"F-Fine."

Aizawa walked towards me and put a hand on my shoulder. Even though his face was in his usual tired position, he was hesitating.

"No Matter what I say, you will keep calm. Right Problem Child?"

"Yes, Sir!"

He let out a sigh and told me probably the last thing I wanted to hear.

"A-All For One."

My dorm room door slammed open to the wall on its opposing side, I heard only muffles of voices from the stairs and their running echoing through the halls. I slammed my door shut and locked it, my hand remained on the door when I took it off the lock, my hands curled into fists and my hands and head rested on the door. I could see small teardrops fall on the floor, out of all the people, did it have to be him?

Tsuyu was ahead of the group with her frog jumping and got to the first floor first, she heard the door slam and waited for the rest of her classmates to arrive. Uraraka, Iida, Kirishima, Kaminari and Hagakure made it up there first, they saw Tsuyu a few steps away from the stairs door, her eyes were locked on the green haired boy's door. Aizawa and All Might trailed behind the group and saw all the students staring at the door worringly, All Might and Aizawa looked at the ground in guilt, though the silence was broken by a loud thud from Midoriya's room. Kirishima walked over in a more solemn manner and tried the door, It didn't budge and Kirishima just looked at the nameplate, then back at the door.

"Midoriya, please, can you open the door?"

Kirishima's usual funky attitude was completely gone. All Might joined Kirishima at the door after about two minutes.

"Midoriya, we know this probably hurts but, please. Let's just talk."

"All Might, should I get the master key?"

"Not yet Aizawa, we can just talk to him here."

All Might tried to talk, even Hagakure tried to get heart to heart with Midoriya, everyone couldn't even make Midoriya create a sound, everyone tried except Bakugou. Kirishima tried the door and now they had two locked doors, Aizawa got the master key and unlocked Bakugou's door.

"The Hell?! What Happened To Personal Space?!"

"I think the well being of your childhood friend matters more right now, Bakugou, talk to him."

"Oh Hell N-"

"That's not a suggestion."

Bakugou was brought to Midoriya's door and asked for the key.

"There's no way we're going to talk to him through this thing, Cmon!"

"Alright."

Bakugou got the key and unlocked the door, everyone saw that a couple of Midoriya's hero notebooks on the floor. A smooth breeze worried everyone, they went inside and saw that the curtains flowed, with the balcony door open.

Midoriya is gone