34 | Notes

I was still in this damned chair, Shigiraki kept on coming in here. He made me drink my own blood, he cut off some of my hair so now it's even messier than before. I've tried talking to Camie but she wouldn't say a word, she just store blankly at the wall, making sure nothing gets in other than the league.

        I think I'm going mad, I started seeing things and even if the dreams have stopped, it doesn't make sleeping any easier with the constant pain I'm in. I was usually looking down but it got a bit hard on my neck so I decided to change it up a bit and put my neck resting on the chair.

I took a moment to breathe, it was nice.

I closed my eyes and just took in everything.

How would I act if I get back?

How would I be able to train like normal?

Could I become a hero as I dreamed?

Or will I be stuck here being tortured for the rest of my life?

        I heard a click in the door so I looked down, I had a scared expression, I was expecting Shigiraki with the new torture device or something but I saw Toga. She placed a plate in front of me and released one of my arms.

"Sorry Izuku, This has been pretty bad hasn't it?"

I was surprised by her soft tone.

"W-well, thank you. I've just been eating scraps."

I observed what she gave me, it was small but it made me really happy. The fish covered in bread crumbs and the soup with an explosion of flavours.

She gave me a Katsudon.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Kirishima, Uraraka. What do you need?"

        They said nothing but Kirishima looked at Uraraka and she put Midoriya's notebook down on Aizawa's desk.

On Shigiraki's page.

"What is this?"

"D-Deku's notes just read through them."

        Them? Aizawa turned the page a little to see Kurogiri on the page after. He quickly skimmed through Shigiraki's and went through everybody and turned the page to
Himiko To
The unfinished page and the last of Midoriya's handwriting.

"Aizawa, d-did you see it?"

"See what Kirishima?"

"He's talking about the villains like he would about us, the notes make it seem like they were."

Kirishima stopped himself and tried to let Aizawa catch on, which he did.

"Damnit, you're not saying."

        Aizawa cut himself off and he got the message, he didn't want to say it to the kids so he sent them back to the dorms and he called a meeting with the teachers. The attendants were Nezu, Present Mic, Snipe, Midnight, Ectoplasm, Aizawa and All Might.

"Mr. Aizawa, you called the meeting so is there anything of concern?"

"Yes, Uraraka and Kirishima revealed something rather, alarming."

Aizawa was hesitating to speak.

"Midoriya has been writing notes on villains, as I read through them, it seems that Midoriya doesn't fear the villains anymore."

"Aizawa? What are you saying?"

All Might stood up in a panicking manner.

"We're saying that Midoriya was friends with the villains!"

Aizawa raised his voice and it turned into a yell, you could tell he was straining and that wasn't a common sight with Aizawa. There was a quiet and light discussion after that until Nezu dismissed everyone, Aizawa left quickly but All Might trailed behind him.

"Aizawa."

"What is it?"

"Show me Midoriya's book."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

       I finished my Katsudon and I and Toga had an actually nice chat about random hubs that came to mind, it felt nice to talk again. A knock came from the door and I let out a sigh.

"I-it's probably Shigiraki."

        I looked down kinda sad because I was actually sort of happy, not for long. The door opened and I saw the familiar blue hair and chapped skin, great. Toga got back up from crouching and whispered something in Shigiraki's ear.

"Go easy on Izuku today."

          It felt nice that she felt the need to say that, I knew Toga has a huge crush on me but she's usually crazy about me, the way she said it made it sound like she truly cared for me. Shigiraki did go a little easier today.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The villains had a meeting soon after their leader left Midoriya's room. It was a discussion about their plans to destroy class 1-A.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOLY HECK

2K READS

I FREAKING LOVE YOU ALL, Like. SERIOUSLY!

I don't even because this is awesome, Please leave comments about what you want me to do!

Important
I'm going to take a break for a while since I've been posting every two days and I need to actually sleep.

Hope you guys understand