24 | Forever Changed

The crowd and streets were quiet but someone in the back spoke up.

"What are you saying?! You're the son of the biggest villain in the world?!"

I took another deep breath, I had to accept this at some point.

"Yes, I am."

There was a lot of commotion after that and I got swarmed, losing Aizawa. I guess Present Mic and Midnight showed up because the crowd dispersed and they were standing around them, thank god. Midnight walked up to me and defended me.

"You've all been asking and you got your answer, do you not think he is affected, we only found out a couple of days ago!"

"Yeah, my dudes! Wouldn't it be a lot of you were training at U.A and your father was that guy?!"

I knew Present Mic's intention but that wasn't the best statement to say right in front of me. I looked at the floor not knowing what to say and when I glanced up I saw that all eyes were on me, no, behind me. It was only Aizawa.

"Because you all seem to be so intrigued, Midoriya will decide if he wants to answer all these questions. Do you?"

"Y-yeah."

"Then we will reschedule the meet-up for a special Q&A, with problem child's permission."

They left after another 10 minutes and when they did I was relieved, I had time to prepare myself this time. We didn't know when it was going to be rescheduled yet but we knew it would happen. Present Mic and Midnight didn't pressure me too hard about me being okay but that would soon change.

I walked into the chatty dorms and Yaoyurozu walked up to me, as well as Sero. They hesitated and looked at each other but Yaoyurozu started.

"We, I think we should all talk. As a class."

"Yaoyurozu's right dude, you've been acting weird for a couple of weeks now."

"Oh, okay."

I didn't notice but the whole class was there, Sero ran over to Tokoyami and was talking about a cliff. Ashido and Tsu were discussing what happened by s tree. I even saw Todoroki and Kacchan talking about the villain base, it all was about to come crashing down on me today. Reluctantly I stumbled over to the couch and was sat down by Yaoyurozu, people kept looking at me and someone finally talked, Iida.

"Midoriya, you have been feeling not so good, right?"

"Y-yeah."

"We all just want answers to various questions of our own."

"Alright."

Iida sat back down and gestured to Sero and Tokoyami. They panicked and looked at each other but Tokoyami started explaining.

"A while back I and Sero were chatting in the common room, you just got our h shower I think but you bolted out the door. When you stopped you reached a cliff far off school grounds, you also said, I- I don't want to say it."

"I remember what I said... I said take swan dive off the roof, didn't I?"

My voice was empty as my eyes were bland, I just waited for an answer and they both nodded, I looked the others and saw Kacchan looking away.

"Where did you get that from Deku?!"

"It's complicated Uraraka."

"Cmon no more secrets! Just tell us!"

"It was me goddamnit!"

I saw Kacchan's eyes trail away to the floor and everybody looked surprised, then disappointed. That was the start of another awkward silence between our group, Todoroki opened his mouth, hesitated, then spoke.

"Midoriya, everyone. At the Villain base, we saw you were almost sitting in a pool of blood, it was mostly dried to the floor but it still was alarming. What were they doing to you?"

"It was mostly Toga, she kept on draining blood from my system. It made me pass out a lot and where most of these scars came from, she liked to cut me just for fun."

"What about Camie? she said that the villains were nice too you."

"I had nothing else to do and the villains had to guard shifts, we ended up talking a lot and told me a lot about themselves."

"Deku?"

"What wrong Uraraka?"

"How do you feel about villains?"

I was going to say that I don't like them, I'm a hero for crying out loud but, as I thought about it, the villains' arent that bad. Sure, they do bad things, but those things shape heroes, we as young heroes admire people like All Might but the real reason we become heroes. Are the Villains.

I ended up opening my mouth but not saying anything, I just stared at the floor like Kacchan. I looked up but didn't say anything and saw the worried faces of my classmates.

"Hello everyone, I just need to speak with Midori- What's going on?"

"E-Everyone just wanted to talk to me, we're done now though."

I stood up but the silence was still there as I left, Aizawa walked me out to All Might, he was in the lounge and gestured for us to sit, Aizawa sat on the side with All Might and I was across from them.

"Midoriya, You will no longer be attending U.A"

"W-What?! Wait, N-No Why?!"

"Youve been failing in classes because of your absence and Young Midoriya, your father."

My head shot up with tears and I saw that I was back in the dorms, I saw where I woke up from and I think I was sleeping on Yaoyurozu's shoulder.

"M-Midoriya, are you alright?! You're crying."

Yaoyurozu gave me a worried look and my breathing was a little messed up. Hearing that I wouldn't be at U.A, from All Might. Something was wrong, I heard a muffle of questions from the group again and I couldn't take it anymore. I got up and started walking but a hand appeared on my shoulder, I turned and saw All Might.

"Young Midoriya, can I talk with you?"