36 | Late Nights

The door handle twisted and I expected it was Toga again, it wasn't. I saw the blue hair and red eyes stare at me. He walked closer and undid the restraints on my wrists, I rubbed my left hand because it hadn't been released in a while.

"Come with me, Camie as well."

Camie walked out of her shadowy corner and followed close behind me and Shigiraki, we reached the main room with Kurogiri's new bar and I saw another chair. He sat me down again and gave Camie more orders.

"No Matter what happens, he is not leaving this room."

Camie nodded with a blank stare while Shigiraki turned on the TV? At least I get some entertainment. I saw Kurogiri, Dabi and compress walk into a room, then came out with the same masks from the training camp, they're attacking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Please~ Just tell us~~"

Ashido was begging at this point until she had an idea.

"Hey! How about you say three people you wouldn't date, can't say Mineta 'cause that's a given."

"Fine, at least that's not as bad."

Uraraka took a deep breath and gave her three.

"Kaminari, Iida and Bakugou."

"What?!"

Kaminari's feeling was very much hurt.

"I wouldn't date Iida because we're just friends, good friends."

She smiled at Iida and he gave a thumbs up from the back of the bus. Just as the bus stopped, the long ride was finally over. Everyone grabbed their bags and looked up to see their new home for the next couple of days. The hotel was high into the sky and it had a pool, gym, spa and 5-star reviews, known for their amazing room service. All the students were ecstatic to choose their roommates and rooms.

"Everyone will choose two other roommates to live in a room together, for the time being, there will have to be a room with three boys though."

Everyone scrambled to get with a partner and the groups ended up being...

Yaoyorozu, Jiro and Tsuyu

Hagakure, Uraraka and Ashido

Koda, Sato, Shoji, Mineta

Bakugou, Kirishima and Kaminari

Tokoyami, Sero and Aoyama

Iida, Ojiro and Todoroki

The group members were happy with their roommates and took their luggage to their new rooms. Ashido was the first to get her room key and Hagakure and Uraraka had to run because she was already in the elevator, their room was on floor 13, room 2. Ashido practically smashed the key in the door to see what her room looked like. This wasn't a 5-star hotel for nothing. It had three beds, a large bathroom, a couch, a kitchen with an island and a TV with a game system. Hagakure set their luggage on the first bed while Uraraka took the middle and Ashido on the third. Everyone was going to have the time of their lives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A black portal whipped around and expanded so the Vanguard Action Squad members, Compress and Dabi could enter. Compress quickly took out the few guards guarding the entrance to a prison cell, this was easier than last time with Kurogiri's closer teleport. Dabi burned down the door and easily walked themselves inside to see the long and lanky Nomu that was controlled by Midoriya. Compress activated his quirk on the beast and they easily slipped out as the alarms went off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey! We should go to the pool!"

"That would be fun but it's almost 10:00, Aizawa would never let us."

"He won't be mad if he never finds out~"

Hagakure wanted to go to the pool but Yaoyorozu was trying to be a voice of reason. The girls were huddled in room 1, sitting on the floor talking in their pyjamas. Everyone was intrigued when Hagakure said 'if he doesn't find out'.

"You're saying we sneak out?"

"Yup!"

"..."

"Oh, Cmon! It's just going to the pool for like, an hour or something, it'll be fine!"

All the girls did bring their bathing suits so it wasn't completely out of the question, Hagakure managed to convince everybody to sneak off so when they changed they peeked out the door and ran for the elevator. They called it up and they giggled a little bit because they don't normally break the rules but they heard a voice from behind them.

"Where do you think you all are going?"

"I-Iida!"

"Yes, your class rep."

"W-we were, we were just uhh... we were going to the pool."

"Without inviting the boys?"

Iida gave a smirk while most of the other boys popped their heads out of their rooms.

"We were all planning on going as well! Aizawa won't mind as long as we obey all the rules!"

"Awesome!"

The girls had towels over their shoulders and couldn't wait to get in the pool, the girls and a few boys got to the pool first and saw it was empty, just for them.

"Yeah!"

Kaminari was the first to cannonball in, followed by Ashido jumping in as well.

"Cmon Girls! This is awesome! Actually, Kaminari, where's Kirishima?"

"He's still trying to get Bakugou to join us."

"No way he's getting Blasty to join u-"

"Hey, Guys!"

"Kirishima and, BAKUGOU?!"

"Why the hell am I here?"

"Because it'll be fun Baku-bro. Let's go!"

Class 1-A had the pool to themselves and had an overall great time with each other and bonding over a late night swim. Everyone calmed down a bit and were relaxing in the hot-tub, almost everyone.

"Uraraka? Why aren't you in the hot-tub with everyone?"

"Oh, I don't know why but hot-tubs are always a bit too hot for me. What about you Yaoyorozu?"

"I didn't want you to be lonely."

"Oh, thanks."

It was rather quiet between them for a while.

"Thinking about Midoriya?"

"W-Wha! N-NO!"

"It's pretty obvious, to me anyway."

Uraraka pouted and just looked away from her.

"You think I didn't notice Midoriya training outside and you looking at him like stars?"

"It's not it."

"Alright, whatever you say."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The villains recaptured my Nomu? They're planning something and I don't like it. I need to be ready to help my friends if something happens, I need to.