31 | Taunting And Traps

The class woke up but all the boys were down first, the girl rushed downstairs in a panic.

"Ashido, what's wrong?"

"Iida! It's Uraraka! We can't find her!"

Iida almost choked on his orange juice and the girls rushed him over to Urarakas room.

"The door was still slightly open!"

"Did you check everywhere?!"

"All Upstairs Yeah!"

The class had a major panic, Hagakure ran out the door and slammed it. Waking up Uraraka, she looked around from the couch seeing all her classmates freaking out. She got up and ran to Iida.

"Iida! What's going on?!"

"We have to find her she- oh..."

Iida face palmed himself and called Hagakure back. She had Aizawa with her and he asked what the heck happened and why is their panic so early in the morning.

"Apologies Mr. Aizawa, we thought Uraraka might have gotten taken by villains, she was just in the couch."

"I see, you guys are rather jumpy but why were you on the couch?"

"Oh. I couldn't sleep so I got a glass of water, I must've fallen asleep, don't worry."

After that panic and the dorms, the students managed to get into the class, homeroom was some simple quirk building. They finished a project in English, Math wasn't that bad, Ectoplasm is rather nice to the Students. Class after class, the school day ended on homeroom with Aizawa addressing what will happen to see as Midoriya is alive.

"I've been meaning to talk to you all about this because Midoriya is alive, I have made sure that there is a search party every night."

Everyone's faces lit up but Aizawa quickly changed the mood.

"Uraraka, Iida, Todoroki, Bakugou. You all attended the funeral but continued to search, usually, you would be punished respectfully."

Aizawa was frowning but it turned into a more natural face.

"But, it is because of you we know Midoriya is alive. Which I tried to get through but I guess being stubborn is good."

The mood was nice for the rest of the day, but, the news decided to say otherwise.

"Breaking News! Recently the former student and now half-Nomu, Camie. Has been broken out of prison by the league of villains. We believe they aimed to free the hero killer stain, but, the heroes showed up just in time."

        The half-Nomu told the public that he was having conversations with villains. What would they want with her now?

~•~•~Villain Base~•~•~

The Villains stepped out of the portal with Camie, she had been captured during a recon mission for Midoriya.

"Good, we know that she'll obey orders."

Dabi was ordered by Shigiraki to get Camie back in order to have someone to look after Midoriya while they went out, for a much bigger plan.

"Hey Dabi, is Shigiraki still in there with Izuku?"

"I'm not sure Toga, at least we don't hear him being tortured now."

"Poor Izuku~ he just wanted to protect him."

"Well he should've listened to Boss."

Camie was taken to the door of Midoriya's room, Dabi knocked and it was opened by Shigiraki. The scent of blood seeped out and Midoriya was passed out in a chair in the centre of the room.

"We completed the mission."

"For once. Now that we have her we can get started on bigger plans. You, Camie was it? You will stay here and make sure that the brat never leaves this room."

She gave a small nod and leaned on a wall across from Midoriya.

"Dabi, you, Toga and Compress will scope out our old base. Find and bring back anything useful."

"Sure, I guess."

Shigiraki walked out of the room and left Camie worth Midoriya, Dabi got Toga and Compress ready for the mission and Kurogiri warped them to the entrance. The door was heavy but Compress and Dabi got it open.

"Haven't been here in a while, even dustier than before."

"Why did I get assigned to this!"

"Calm down Toga. Dabi, you go to the left, there are more doors over here so Toga, come with me."

The Villains spread out to search for anything but people on the other team had a similar idea.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Why The Hell Am I Here?! I Can't Even Fight!"

"Calm down Bakugou! U.A students shouldn't be yelling about something like that!"

A couple students were assigned to scope out the old villain base in order to find clues on Midoriya's whereabouts. Bakugou, Iida, Ojiro and Hagakure were sent on their own for the mission but were being dropped off by Aizawa.

"If you don't want to do this you can always clean the entire school."

"Tch."

Bakugou managed to be quiet the rest of the way to the base, when Aizawa drive away through the wasteland area the group came up with a plan.

"Hagakure, you'll go in and scope the area. If you see anybody wave with both hands."

"Got it Iida."

Hagakure Cres inside with the door already open, she left her boots and gloves and the entrance and went to the door on the right. The door creaked a tiny bit but she opened it just enough to peek around the corner. A door was open at the end of the long hallway, with a black haired man walking out of it, she looked closer to see his aqua eyes and scared skin.

"Hey! Compress, Toga! You guys find anything?!"

A female voice came from behind Hagakure.

"No! nothing yet! We already raided the Nomu Room!"

Hagakure closed the door making a small noise but had to get out of there, she grabbed her gloves from the sand and waved with both hands. Iida gave a thumbs up and ducked behind a rock with the rest of the group.

"Someone else is in there so we'll sneak up carefully to get details from Hagakure."

Iida led the group to the corner of the warehouse away from the entrance, the floating boots and gloves made their way to Iida.

"I think there's three, someone with black hair and then two others. Compress and Toga."

"That damn bastard turned me into a damn marble!"

Bakugou was ready to go but Iida stopped him.

"We are only here to get clues about Midoriya. Hagakure, you stay in the warehouse and listen to what they say, got it?"

"Yes, I'm ready!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Yay another chapter

I think my average for the story is like two days and then I lost a chapter, so I am very proud of these frequent updates.

Where's Midoriya in this chapter?

You may ask, Well he was passed out and Shigiraki is making sure he doesn't see sunlight ever again

Poor child