40 | The Blessing - The End

After Izuku Midoriya healed, he was able to return to classes. His reunion with his classmates happened as follows.

"Are you ready Young Midoriya?"

"No..."

I was still in bandages and had a cast on my left leg.

"Well you have to get work done eventually now don't you?"

"Y-yeah, I'll go."

I slid the door opened and I saw the surprised but happy faces of my classmates.

"Midoriya!"

"Deku!"

Everyone rushed over to greet me inside and it was nice to see them again.

"Everyone please, sit down."

Aizawa is as scary as always so everyone rushed to their seats.

"Midoriya, you've completed all the work you were given in the hospital?"

"Ah, I still have a page. I wanted the last day to relax before I came back in."

"That's fine."

I walked over to my seat and I still had bandages on my arms. I was looking at them and when I looked up I saw Kacchan was looking at me but turned his head away when I looked up.

"I'm alright Kacchan, thanks for asking!"

"The Hell!? I Didn't Say Anything!"

"Don't have to, I just know you Kacchan, and by the way. You're Welcome for saving you."

"Oh Shut Up!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All Might didn't have time to stay and chat, he had someone to visit.

                      All For One

"So, I heard Izuku stopped some rouge Nomu's."

All Might was silent.

"Nothing to say?"

"I don't even know why I came."

All Might sat up and headed for the door but All For One has one final thing to say.

"Wait, please. Can I request something?"

"Sure, go ahead."

"Before I do, look at me as a father, not a villain. Just for one request."

All Might thought for a moment and of he was asking about just looking at him as a father, it would involve Midoriya.

"Yes, please, ask away."

"Take care of him. Be the father that I couldn't be for Izuku, please."

"..."

"Of Course."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After All Might returned with the blessing to take care of Midoriya, Midoriya explained what happened  to him and Shimoura.

"Hey All Might?"

"Yes My boy?"

"Do you remember at the stadium, when I was unconscious?"

"Yes."

"Well, I saw your master. She helped me use One For All at 100%!"

"Y-you saw Nana?"

"Yeah, she acted a lot like Gran Torino."

"Was she a bit loud but kind?"

"Yeah, she bopped me on the head too."

"Yes, that my master all right."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With All Might having the permission of Midoriya's parents to raise him. All Might became even more of a father figure than before.

Midoriya was able to use his power at 50% with no injuries which boosted him to the top of the class.

Midoriya and Todoroki would visit their family together on the weekends. Todoroki was hesitant about seeing Midoriya's father in Tartorous but he loosened up after a while.

Camie was sent to a rehab centre and was able to return to Shiketsu when she was able to think for herself again.

The media took note of Midoriya's improvement and suspected that he would be the next Number 1 Hero.

Midoriya's Nomu helped around U.A when Midoriya lent the control device to Nezu.

Midoriyas Battle was a huge inspiration for young heroes, it was a sign that even if you weren't a pro you could change the world.

               "I guess I can be a Hero."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I want to take this chance to say

Thank You

This series may be smaller than other Villain Deku Stories like

It's All In Your Head
@Rin-egade

Roll Of The Dice
@Villain_Deku_Who

Or

Shattered: Price To Pay
@Deadlyasfire

But, I think this story came out nice and I'm glad I got the nice side of WattPad reading this story.

Feel free to leave story suggestions in the comments!

Once again.

I thank you all for joining

TWISTING ILLUSIONS

-WRITTEN BY LONNI WRITES-

Supported by everyone who read
this story
                               💛