9 | Complicated Relations

The days were like every second was was a minute but every minute was an hour. Time passed as fast as a rock and there was nothing I could do, Villains came in one by one to keep an eye on me and we actually ended up talking to make time go faster for me. At first it was bitter, than we tried to find something we were both interested in. Slash liked to talk about Stain and asked how the battle between me and him went and since his ideals were to follow Stain, he sees me as worthy, whatever that means. Toga would only ask me questions and stare at me, Dabi didn't talk much, neither did Shigiraki. Kirogiri would tell me things about the league, how it started and how he was like a babysitter towards them, it was nice to talk to them and eventually I asked Kirogiri something.

"What have you Ben doing without All For One?"

He looked at me with the strange golden glowing eyes, looked away then answered.

"We're still figuring out what to do, yes, Shigiraki is our leader but I usually take care of his plans, refine them if you must."

"How long have I been here?"

"It's probably felt way longer for you but only two days."

"After two days I've gotten to know you guys a lot."

          It was an awkward silence till he opened the door and walked to me, I assumed he was going to say, "have to to" or "see you soon". He held out what I assumed was his hand since it was like the metal bit around his neck, he helped me up, me almost throwing up from not standing in days.

"Want a tour?"

          I stared at him in shock, a tour? I nodded and actually smiled, I hadn't done that in a while because Twice was running out of jokes. I was shaking and he left me for a minute to open a large storage building door, it was difficult but I stayed standing and I was introduced to the villains talking in the entrance way of the large building. They looked shocked when Toga came out from behind one of the crates.

"Izuku! You're awake~"

The way she talks scares me.

"Quiet down Toga, Kirogiri?"

Dabi calmed Toga and gave Kirogiri an expression that I almost laughed at but I didn't want to be rude in any way.

"I thought maybe he could use some walking at least, we aren't monsters."

He glared at Toga and she gave a pout. I still felt terrible and I needed food and I guess Twice noticed.

"How about I get us some food! I ain't getting food?!"

          His mid sentence personality swap I've encountered a lot during his session and I've gotten used to it at this point. We waited and he returned rather quickly, scrambling to put his mask on. He brought some take out bags and I remembered, they couldn't eat out and they didn't have a kitchen, they only ate take out and fast food. We enjoyed our meal, Twice got us chicken fingers and salads, to think these guys wanted us dead.

•~U.A Dorms~•

"What are we gonna do Iida?!"

          Uraraka started to yell, they've been looking for two days and there was zero face of him at all. They were in  the common room and a couple people heard and came to see what was happening.

"We still can't find him, what if he was right and they are torturing him?"

          Uraraka started to calm down a bit, though still crying. Iida sat her down and tried his best to comfort her when Bakugou walked up to them, he had been helping the search but wasn't talking much lately.

"Deku wouldn't date a villain, or even Toga if she was a hero."

"But what if-"

"The hell! Are you doubting me round face?!"

Uraraka stayed silent.

"Bakugou! I understand what you're trying to do but it isn't helping!"

"Not my fault all of you were deers in headlights! You could've at least said something when that happened glasses!"

Iida only gave Bakugou a glare and he stormed off, Ashido and Kirishima instead tried to help Uraraka and that worked out much better but the question never left their minds,
Where is Midoriya?

          All might got out of the car and faces an apartment building scarier than Tartarus, Midoriya's House.
Inko hadn't been informed of what was happening and since they hadn't met before, Aizawa was also invited and an introduction of him would at least break the ice. She knew they were coming and she opened the door with a smile that reminded them both of Midoriya.

"Come in you two, I made drinks."

She gestured to the tray on the coffee table, they walked inside and Aizawa was introduced, then came the question they dreaded.

"Anyway, what brings you here? Something happen to Izuku?"

She seemed so oblivious to what had happened and they had to tell her, All Might took a deep breath and started.

"Young Midoriya has gone missing..."