17 | Crazy Eyes

Camie stares at me in the eyes, she looked hurt and scared, tearing up a bit before fiercely wiping away the tears and glared with an angry scowl. Her eyes weren't normal, they seemed too dark to be alive, I think the Nomu process drove her insane. In an instant, Camie lounged at Aizawa and scratched him twice, Bakugou attempted an explosion to the head but she ducked down and slid back.

"Camie!"

I shouted in frustration, I saw that she was still trying to process, she was hesitating, she was still human. I saw Aizawa and All Might looking at me, Aizawa seemed surprised but All Might looked happy, I had to stop her. I raised my hands to get close and took a step.

"Do you remember me? It's okay, stand down, please."

"I-I can't, h-he will find me a-and he'll!"

"Not if you stay with us! Y-you went to Shiketsu, right?"

"Yes."

"You know that U.A are heroes, we can help you!"

"But you were with them!"

She shouted and backed up, I took another step and she strayfed back again, she was scared of me.

"You were talking to them, they let you walk around, You were one of them!"

"N-No! What?! Camie I was a prisoner, just like you!"

"Young Midoriya! What does she mean?!"

All Might seemed skeptic know, out of all the students, I can't be a villain, I have All Mights power.

"Look, Camie! Does this look like we were friends?!"

I pulled down the collar of my uniform a bit to reveal a bunch of cut marks from Toga. I don't know what she meant, we only talked to waste time since it was really boring for me. Why would I help her in the Nomu room if I was one of the villains? Camie lounged at me and I got a pretty bad scratch to the arms, as soon a she backed up a strip of tape wrapped around her, Sero. He knew her so he remembered that she shouldn't have any advantage, that advantage being her speed and camouflage technique. Uraraka jumped in as well and tapped the half Nomu's shoulder, she backed away and Camie flouted upward slightly. I touched my arm where it got scratched and it was only slightly bloody, nothing bad. Camie was yelling and I felt bad, I wanted to help her. It I looked away, that felt terrible. A loud yell signalled sh ehad enough and a Nomu came to her aid, my Nomu. It sprawed oer quickly and broke the tape with a sharp bite, I never noticed the shark like teeth on him before, he looked like a strange angler fish. Her feet patted on the ground and turned to our group with eyes of rage, and the Nomu, rushing into Aizawa.

"Stop!"

        Nomu's wasn't even a centimetre away from Aizawa's face, it hovered over the past scar from the over Nomu, in another swift movement, Nomu was in front of my face observing me. A large and lanky hand ushered me to put my hand out, when I did, he handed me his control device. Aizawa and All Might looked completely shocked, everybody backed away from me and I looked back at them, I wasn't bad! Was I? He stood by my side awaiting orders from me.

"Midoriya what is that?!"

"I-it's a Nomu control device! I think he registered who I was and remembered me."

"My boy tell us what is going on!"

"The V-villains they, t-they trained me to use a Nomu! Kacchan the Nomu was someone from our old school, with the stretch quirk."

        Kacchan staggered a bit, he observed the Nomu and his eyes widened when he realized I wasn't wrong.

"The Hell!?"

"I'm sorry just I um... Nomu stand down!"

He sat on the ground, now looking not so hostile. I had a sigh of relief when he listened to me, Camie started calling out to the Nomu to listen to her instead.

"N-Nomu, immobilize her, don't hurt Camie."

        He was quick which startled me but he only grabbed Camie then looked at me for more orders.

"All Might, what should I do? Camie, she, something is wrong an-"

        Everyone around me was scared, they looked at me like I had killed someone. I only told Nomu to immobilize her and he listened to me perfectly, I think that was the problem. I'm the Nomu's master.

___________________________

Sorry for the shorter chapter but I just want to say thanks and this story has so many reads that it blows my mind, on my main account I have an original story with not even 100 reads.

Thanks for enjoying me slightly torturing the broccoli boi.

Hope you like the cool ending

Soon

-Lonni