22 | Devestation

Aizawa called out to the crowd which people who had their hands up, I hadn't been asked anything yet until a small boy with red hair asked me something.

"What was the inspiration for your costume. It looks like it has bunny ears."

"Well, it isn't based if a bunny but my mom actually made this from an old design I had when I was a kid. The ears were supposed to be All Mights hair, I made it when I was a kid so, yeah."

"Thank you!"

The little boy was sweet and the questions continued and All Might got a lot of questions, Kacchan got some because he got first in the sports festival. I also got a question from the sports festival, a young woman with long red hair.

"At the sports festival, you managed to place first in the obstacle race without using your quirk right?"

"Y-yeah."

"How did you do it? Your competition was rather intimidating."

"Well at the sports festival you probably saw how bad that hurt to use my quirk, I got by with quick thinking I guess. When Midnight said I had 10,0000 points though, I wish I placed second on purpose."

We had a fun time answering questions for about and hour until our last question, for All Might. I couldn't tell who they were but they had a strong stature covered by a black sweater and grey jeans.

"All Might, did you miss me?"

He revealed himself,

Dad?

"You look like your all having fun, I won't spoil it, I just want to reunite with someone."

The mood instantly changed and All Might knew he couldn't do anything, we heard sirens and the lights surrounded the plaza. All Might got up from his chair but I wanted to stop him.

"How did you get out?"

All Mights expression was serious and intimidating, even with this form.

"It was a hassle but I needed to speak with someone, I'm sure U.A got my package."

        All For One looked at me straight in the eye, I wasn't scared, in a strange way, it was happy. All For One simply walked past All Might, Aizawa, Yaoyurozu, Mineta, then stopped. Kacchan backed up a bit but I just got up from my chair and stood in front of him, to think this was my dad.

"I found someone with a useful quirk in the way here, I can transform into an old version of myself."

A mist shrouded him and when it dissipated, I saw him, not All For One.

Hisashi, my dad.

        I didn't care that all the press and interviewers were filming, I knew who he was and I ever wanted aside from being a hero was to see him again. Turns out I hugged him on instinct which wasn't going to be good later but I was happy, I backed away and saw he transformed back to himself, I still knew who he was. I looked around and saw everyone looked afraid of me, there wasn't many citizens because him showing up caused everyone to evacuate, the few normal people that were there had their phones out, probably filming. He almost began walking away but turned like he had forgotten something, his hand went on my shoulder and told me.

"Good Luck, Izuku."

        He went to the police and like he said, turned himself in no problem. All Might ran over and it looked like he was observing me to see if anything happened.

"I'm fine All Might."

        I smiled, I didn't know if that was bad or good but I was happy. Uraraka and Iida came over at some point as well, but my eyes were locked on to the police bus carrying my dad. I had a mission, I will talk to Shigaraki and make sure he realizes that he can still change, before he ends up in Tartarus.

          The meet-up was canceled but the media still got something crazy, most of the headlines were
       "All For One, kind to a student"
"All Mights biggest villain surrenders?"
"All For Ones personal relationship with student."
        The gates had a bunch of interviewers like what happened last semester. I was glued to my phone looking at all the headlines, everyone else was trying to get their mind off it. We weren't allowed to leave the campus to do anything and it was getting annoying, two whole days not being able to go outside campus, I had enough. I walked out and managed to find Aizawa in the public lounge.

"Mr. Aizawa."

"Midoriya, anything wrong?"

"Can I go out, off campus, I'll deal with the press!"

He hesitated and thought for a moment.

"I'll join you."