29 | Taken To Distrust

"You said he couldn't?!"

"That's my biggest regret, in all my years of work that was my worst action."

"Why didn't you tell me this before?"

"It's a sensitive topic for young Midoriya and me."

Uraraka led All Might to the meeting place for the Midoriya Recon Squad.

"The Hell Is All Might Doing Here!?"

All Might looked at Uraraka then faced the rest of the group.

"I'm Here to help."

The group split into two teams, Iida, Bakugou and All Might, then Uraraka and Todoroki. All Might tried to keep his hood up because people knew what he looked like and if they saw that would lead to multiple problems. They passed a radio station that was telling the public about a U.A student jumping off the roof, and the funeral. Everyone chose to ignore it, Midoriya wasn't dead in their eyes.

So they'll find him.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Hurry up you wannabe!"

"Campfire!"

Spinner and Dabi were arguing with each other because Spinner couldn't bring his huge sword. Kurogiri and Toga were waiting for them to be ready, Midoriya was allowed to roam with at least two people in the house so Shigiraki, Muscular and Mr, Compress were staying back, training purposes as well.

"We get you two don't like each other, just hurry up! We have a mission. Faster I get back the faster I can see Izuku!"

"Toga's is right, I'm tired of waiting, you can warp yourselves."

"No! We're ready, Right Dabi?"

"Sure."

Kurogiri reluctantly warped them to the top of a roof, Spinner scours while the others discussed.

"So, the U.A kids don't think that brats dead?"

"That's right Dabi, they've been taking this path every day, so we'll capture them."

"Toga! Dabi! I see them, and. They're with All Might?"

Dabi and Toga looked over the edge and to where the Midoriya recon squad was. They could barely see All Mights hair bits poking out of his hood.

Dabi laughed at the sight of it.

"I have a new plan."

~•~Recon Squad~•~

They walked into a part of town they hadn't been to before, spreading off from the main road into a series of allies.

"Hey, glasses! I don't think we've been here yet."

"Me neither, let's check everywhere we can!"

They split ways but All Might gagged along with Bakugou, after telling Iida to be safe. They checked abandoned buildings and peeled through windows, checking for entrances behind dumpsters and boxes.

"Young Bakugou?"

"What?

"Are you sure they're even in this city?"

"We've been checking everywhere, once this city is done we'll move to the next one."

Midoriya and Bakugou had just become proper rivals, meaning yes they still have differences, but they genuinely care about each other now, that's mostly a change for Bakugou. They searched the alley but found nothing, they went in Iida's direction and found him waiting.