26 | Chosen Hostage

Inko was recently reported missing because of the league of villains, she has come back but, with certain information about her son.

"Thank you Ms. Midoriya."

"Cmon Inko."

Aizawa and the teachers got all the information they could out of Inko, Mitsuki Bakugou came over as well to try and help the situation.

"I Don't know what to do Mitsuki, Izuku's all I have left."

"It's alright Inko lets get back to the dorms so you can sit down."

        The mood was gloomy and Inko sat down int he common room, most of the class was also there, not being able to sleep. Bakugou was obligated to sit down with his mom because he would get smacked for not trying to comfort their family friend. Everyone was silent but Ashido and Uraraka were determined to make the mood better, even though they themselves weren't particularly happy about the situation.  Ashido and Uraraka walked over to the Bakugou's and Inko when Ashido started some friendly conversation.

"How did you all get to know each other? The Bakugou's and Midoriya's seem pretty close."

It was a small silence when Mitsuki realized why they were talking about something different.

"Katsuki and Izuku were best friends before they even had quirks, they would have little play dates which gave me and Inko a lot of time to get to know one another."

"Y-Yeah, Izuku and Katsuki were so adorable. But, I don't know what happened to him."

Inko pointed at Bakugou which made everyone chuckle a little, phase one complete!

•~Villain Hideout~•

        I was chained, on a cold floor once again. I was usually left alone this time but Muscular walked up to the stairs, my heart sank, he could kill me. I shuffled back a little and he smiled.

"Scared? Don't worry, they put me on a strict rule not to do anything rash, if I had the chance, I would kill you though. You made me look like a fool."

"Well, that reassuring."

"Izuku~"

Toga bounces herself up the stairs and ran over, folding her legs and smiling at me. We didn't have much to do and I just assumed that the note of them were bored but we had a nice talk, when they aren't trying to kill you, Villains don't seem that bad.

"Well, ill untie you now Izuku, don't want your adorable hands getting locked up now do we?~"

My hands felt the release of cold air and I twisted them around a bit to loosen them up, it felt nice to not be absolutely drained and not being able to sleep. Speaking of which, the dreams haven't been that bad as of late, nice. I stood up since I had energy this time, Toga took my hands and rushed me down the stairs making me almost fall over. We got to the bottom and the rest of League, the room had dark beige walls and a new bar, it was a deep and rich brown with Kurogiri behind the counter serving Spinner and Dabi drinks.

"Looks like we'll have a guest for a while~"

"Looks like we have an inconvenience for a while."

Dabi seemed sarcastic as always but Spinner actually saved me once.

"I don't have a problem with him."

"Because you're just copying someone else's ideals."

"I'm honouring them!"

Dabi and Spinner often get into little disputes like this, they're both pretty different so this happened a lot when I was taken the first time. I'm not really afraid right now, to me, the villains are like old friends right now. Friends!? I visibly looked worried and Kurogiri glanced over.

"Something wrong Midoriya?"

"N-nothing."

"Awww, something wrong Izuku? I'll get you a drink~"

I was expecting a glass of water or some sort of off brand juice but she came out with a whole bottle of wine!

"I'm not going to drink that, no!"

"What? I have this all the time and I'm only 17~"

"Y-you shouldn't have that, it's bad for you."

"Midoriya, you're at a Villain Hideout and the only sustenance we have offered is this. Drink it."

"Yeah! Listen to Kirogiri~"

"You just want me drunk!"

"Not even one sip? What are you Izuku, a lightweight?"

"I don't want to find out!"

She kept on pushing and so did the rest of he League, with nothing else they would offer me I had no choice.

"F-fine."

"Yay!"

She poured me almost a whole wine glass and I knew they would probably make me drink this in my sleep, I lifted the cup up to my mouth and the foul and strong taste of alcohol. I choked it down as it tasted horrible, Toga looked happy but I didn't feel anything different. The strong taste was dry in a strange way.

"There! Now you know what it tastes like Izuku~"

"It's so dry."

"Haha, ya get used to it."

Kurogiri laughed as he poured Twice another shot, how much has he drank?

•~Bakugou Residence~•

Inko was allowed to leave U.A but had to stay somewhere else other than her home, Mitsumi offered her home for the week she had to stay somewhere else.

"Thank you Mitsuki, I hope it isn't that much trouble."

"No no, of course not. You're probably going through a lot, worse than what happened to Katsuki I think."

"I just hope we find him soon."

Bakugou brought out some snacks for his mother and Inko, otherwise he'd get smacked for bad hospitality.

"Thank you Katsuki."

"That damn nerd is going to be fine, he may be annoying as hell but he's strong now."

"Y-yes."

"He's strong now."