37 | Heart To Heart

The students showered the chlorine off themselves and found their suits in their neat, grey cases. Aizawa led the class to the sports festival-like stadium, ready for classes across Japan to duel.

"Remember what I said, you don't have to fight but you're encouraged too. If you don't, feel free to enjoy the stands and such outside."

"Yes Mr, Aizawa!"

The class of 1-A branched across the whole event, ready to take on whatever may happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard a door open behind me, I glanced over and saw compress holding another blue marble, I don't know what they're planning but I have to be prepared. Mr, Compress walked off with Shigiraki, leaving me in the main room with Kurogiri, Toga and  Dabi.

"Why did you go and get him Kurogiri?"

"We, need him for something. Classified to you."

They wouldn't talk to me after that. I heard Shigiraki call everyone into another room for a meeting but I couldn't hear anything, I was stuck watching the news. I heard shuffling and Toga said something while opening the door.

"We Have To Go Now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cmon girls! Let's get some food before we fight!"

Ashido and Hagakure were dragging along all the girls to the food vendor area. They got some small Yakisoba boxes and walked around getting treats in large bags. All the boys were signing in to fight. Iida, Bakugou, Kirishima and Ojiro were already signed in to fight but the rest of the boys were still in line. Sero was talking to Aoyama when someone bumped into him.

"Oh, sorry."

"It's no problem, there are a lot of people here aren't there?"

"yeah..."

Sero thought he was a little suspicious but he got in line to sign in for a fight so Sero didn't pay much mind of him for the rest of the wait. When everyone was signed in they moved to the seating area were names would be drawn of who will fight.

"Alright, Folks! Now that everyone is signed in to fight, let's draw our two first contenders!"

The announcer stuck their hands inside two bins and pulled out two names.

"Eijiro Kirishima vs, and unknown player!"

"Go Kirishima!"

"Don't get recked, okay shitty hair?"

"You Got It!"

Kirishima had his costume on and faced the guy that bumped into Sero, he was wearing a full black hoodie.

"Excuse me, but can you take off your hood? We want to see who he's up against."

The man in the black hood folded it down to reveal a light blue head of messy hair and dry skin. The whole crowd was silent, Kirishima was face to face with Tomoura Shigiraki.

Screams came from the stadium which wasn't nice screams, this alarmed the girls so they ran into the stadium to see Kirishima and Shigiraki having a staredown on the battlefield. Shigiraki tilted his head back a little, gave a devilish smirk and snapped his fingers, a black and purple portal started to bloom like a void flower. Out of the portal, the people who entered were Toga, Dabi, Mr. Compress, Muscular, Magne and Kurogiri. Following behind them was an army of Nomu's, 15 at the least.

"Nomu, flatten the area. Will you?"

With one command, Nomu's flooded across the stadium, breaking holes and decimating the area below. Heroes arrived in a flash and managed to get most of the citizens out of the way of rubble. Bakugou wasn't allowed to fight so he helped with the rescue, as well as Todoroki.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was still just staring at the TV, mostly daydreaming about literally anything else when I heard breaking news from the TV.

"Villains have arrived at the battle arena and Nomu's are helping them destroy the surrounding area. It's a nightmare down there and most citizens have evacuated!"

Nomu's, the villains attacked. It showed footage and I could see my friends fighting off Nomu's trying to keep people safe.

"C-Camie! You have to let me go!"

"..."

"CAMIE!"

I looked back on the screen and saw Kacchan get thrown against a wall by my Nomu.

"Camie Please!"

"I-i Can't, I'm sorry."

She spoke, I can reason with her.

"Camie those are my friends! They're getting hurt and I'm the only one who can defeat those guys!"

"Please, don't tell master."

She unlocked both my hands and I tried to run for the door, falling on my way. I felt two arms lift me up and a determined look on her face.

"I'll help you!"

Camie got the door open and the light blinded me for a minute but Camie was still pulling me around the streets, we got so many looks but I didn't care, I had to get to my friends. We turned a couple of corners and we saw some explosions from a large area, the battleground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

People kept screaming and heroes kept trying to keep the Nomu at bay, getting badly injured in the process.

"Yes My Nomu! Nobody can stop us now!"

Shigiraki was living in his villainous glory but a voice came from the entrance.

"Shigiraki!"

It was the green haired boy himself, Izuku Midoriya.

"This Brat AGAIN!?"

Izuku Midoriya wasn't scared, blood still on his face and tired of this villains shit.

"Shigiraki! You're not supposed to be the villain here!"

"What the he-"

"I'm supposed to be the villain, y-your grandmother was Nana Shimoura, All Might's Master!"

All Might was helping with rescue but this, he heard from him outside, he heard the voice of his successor.

"Young Midoriya!"

Midoriya walked up to the battle stage where Shigiraki was standing, he wasn't afraid of him anymore.

"I'm the son of a villain, I'm supposed to be where you are."

Tears started to stream down his face but that didn't stop him at all. All Might got to the entrance and saw Midoriya facing Shigiraki.

"You should be a hero!"

Shigiraki was silent and his fellow villains were giving him a stare of surprise.

"And you should be dead."

Five words turned around what everyone thought of the situation.

"Nomu, Get rid of him."

A Nomu heard these orders and blasted toward someone, hitting them and making them crack the wall behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINAL THREE CHAPTERS!

I'll give you all the titles because I'm nice

38 - Lilac Ghost

39 - Beacon Of Hope

40 - The Blessing - The End

The chapters are fully written already so I'm posting them once a day because I want to see your guys' reactions sooner. I bet you all want to see the end of this sooner as well

We're In The Endgame Now Folks