35 | Rally Up

It was the morning of the day they would be going to a multiple night trip, everybody packed just in time, even if some people struggled in the last 30 minutes they had to get ready. The bus pulled up and Aizawa explained what they would be doing.

"Now that everyone is packed, we are going to be headed to the hotel. We will not be fighting today so we'll have a couple of hours to mingle and have fun."

Everybody was excited but the mood was still slightly dim because of the recent, event. Iida had a plan but they used the same bus like the one from the USJ so that had no effect. Iida was sitting on the same side as Kaminari, Sero and Tsuyu. Across from them were Uraraka, Ashido, Ojiro and Hagakure.

"Well, being silent is getting nowhere. How about we play a game?"

Ashido was trying to lighten the mood which is good for her because almost everyone on the bus agreed, they ended up with a strange game. They had a random letter generator, whoever gotten their last name chosen as the letter gets to choose a topic and a person who has to answer. If someone shares the same last name letter, they go again but with the two people.

"Alright! Cmon Ojiro, you're the only one close to us with DATA."

"Alright, Alright. The letter is... M!"

Dread filled everybody who was playing the game, all the girls and most of the boys. Mineta was ready and Kaminari was about to cry.

"Don't you dare you little pervert!"

Ashido was about to melt his face but he backed up quickly.

"Don't be like that, I already have a person and a question in mind!"

"Yeah!"

Kaminari is Mineta's only wingman, aside from Sero who only joined in on the fun once in a while.

"Uraraka!"

"What!? Me?!"

Uraraka almost fell off the seat and was terrified by a smirk by the little perv.

"Me and Kaminari were spying on the girls a while back and we heard something about you having a crush!"

"WHAT! NO! That's not it!"

"Oh My God! I forgot about that! Uraraka you have to answer!"

"ASHIDO!"

Uraraka's face was completely red and her quirk activated making her flout.

"Hey, Uraraka. Get down, no quirks on the bus."

"S-Sorry Aizawa."

Feeling more embarrassed then ever she sat back down, ready to cry.

"I have a fun game! How about we try and guess?"

"NO!"

"I'll go first~"

Ashido gave a devilish smirk and asked her first question.

"Is it... Iida!"

Iida almost choked on his orange juice and Uraraka denied that very quickly.

"I mean you're always hanging out with him."

Uraraka was still curled in ball and red as a cherry while Iida calmed down a bit more and moved to the back of the bus.

"What's wrong Iida? Can't handle it~"

Iida stayed silent wishing to only drink his orange juice in silence, now sitting with Tokoyami.

"S-Sorry Iida, these guys aren't going to quit."

Uraraka apologized but she still had to play the game. All the girls were now in the seats surrounding her and they wouldn't be at the hotel for another half-hour, this is her new hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What kind of hell is this?

It went back to silence but Shigiraki wasn't torturing me anymore. Only Toga was coming inside every once in a while having actually pleasant chats about our old lives during school, I learned that she wanted a normal life. Toga wanted to love, live and die just like anybody else's normal life, it felt weird coming from her but she was still nice about it.

"Hey, Izuku?"

"What?"

"What do you think of us, the league of villains."

I didn't really know what to say, I kinda like the league again but I still am friends with class 1-A and the teachers.

"I, I don't really know."

"Oh, I see."

She let out a sigh and looked me in the eyes.

"Maybe an easier question. What do you think of me?"

"You?"

I closed my eyes and thought for a moment, she did so many cuts on my neck and shoulders but she still takes time to talk to me now.

"I think you're nicer now, now that I know you better."

"Good."

She gave a small smile and honestly, it looked like any other girl I would see on the street.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I Told You All! It's Not A Crush!"

"Well, you did~ day your heart was feeling stirred up."

Uraraka felt like slapping Ashido but she managed not too.

"Hey! I never actually asked my question!"

Mineta yelled overtop of all the girls trying to guess her crush.

"Oh right, well. Ask your question."

Yaoyurozu said before that we shouldn't push an investigation but here she is letting the purple pervert ask Uraraka who her crush is.

"Out of all the boys in our class."

The suspense was about to kill her.

"Who would you date?"

"Who would I, d-date?"

Uraraka completely went to the blue screen of death mode and couldn't even talk whilst everyone on the bus was dying of laughter. All Might and Aizawa were up front but they could hear every single word which was a little amusing, All Might had to keep himself from laughing.

"Hey, Aizawa. Should we stop them?"

All Might was whispering through his small laughs.

"Nah, I think these kids need more normal teen experiences."

"A-Alright."

Normal teens, that's something these students have given up the second that black portal appeared in the USJ.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayyyyy,

Yes, this is a slightly boring chapter with not that much plot progression but the next chapters are going to be very hectic and it is ending soon.

I know but this must come to an end.

And it will be BADASS!