33 | Secrets

Hagakure hit the floor and found that it was a dark grey concrete, she found herself in the road outside of U.A which was relieving. She staggered herself to the dorms and had to say she was back vocally.

"H-hey guys."

"Hagakure?"

"Yeah, I'm just right behind you Sero."

"What's the code?"

"Wait what co- Oh. Yeah Shigiraki."

"Jeez, you scared me. Are you alright though?"

"Yeah and I found Midoriya. He needs us, and soon."

"Sero! What are you talking too!"

Iida came around the corner doing his hand gestures and was more than relieved that Hagakure was alright.

"We need to get you to Aizawa immediately!"

"Can I get some clothes first?"

Hagakure came down the stairs and reviewed everything that she asked Midoriya in order to have a fresh mind for Aizawa's questions. Hagakure's return from the villains base spread quick but the teachers managed to get the students to behave.

"Hagakure, I am very glad you're safe. I scolded Iida though maybe this turned out alright. What's Midoriya's situation?"

"He really needs our help, I think Shigiraki is doing something to him. When I tried talking to him his voice was so shaky and scared, even though I sound nothing like Shigiraki he was still scared I was him."

"I see, we have to find him Damnit."

"Also, Camie. The half-Nomu girl, they're using her as a guard for Midoriya."

"That makes this even worse. I think the villains are planning a larger attack, something bigger than we could think.
They tried to get Midoriya to kill All Might, that would've been the biggest chunk they could've taken from the public's already decreasing trust in heroes."

"If we don't help Midoriya soon, he might not be able to stop himself next time."

          Hagakure returned to the dorms and the mood was rather mellow for the rest of the night. Everyone returned to the dorms after their search hours ended and almost all the students fell asleep right away, Almost, all of them.
Uraraka was restless as always so why not go downstairs again, this time she wrote a note saying she was in the couch. Instead of water she poured herself a glass of Iida's orange juice, he wouldn't mind if she took a little of his fuel, right?

        She leaned her head on the couch and stared at her drink. A small ripple occurred as a vibration went through the floor, Uraraka looked up and saw Ashido peeking around the corner.

"Mina?"

"Hey Uraraka, what are you doin?"

"I can't sleep."

"This is like the fourth time girl jeez."

"Haha, y-yeah. I guess it is."

Uraraka looked back down into her drink as Ashido sat beside her.

"Do you have something on your mind?"

Uraraka kept silent.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

Uraraka sighed and she looked up at Ashido with tears in her eyes.

"I just hope Deku gets out of this okay."

Uraraka started to cry and Ashido wrapped her arms around her to comfort the astronaut girl.

"Worried for your crush huh?"

Uraraka did a light punch into Ashido's shoulder which made her laugh.

"Alright, I'll let it go."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Iida, as class representative, you'll have to be the leader for this."

      Aizawa was talking to the class about another event being held, making sure to get the point across that searches will still happen overnight.

"As a class we're going on an overnight trip for a small sparring event to show the strength of our students. Fighting in public is optional but it is mandatory to come."

"Aizawa sir! What you're saying is that me and Yaoyurozu will be the guides for this?"

"Exactly."

        The students had a couple nights to pack up for the trip, they had to pack on their free time because of the search parties and school, though Aizawa gave a period of homeroom to pack. Most of the students were done though procrastinators like Kaminari, Sero and surprisingly Uraraka.were still a little frantic on the last day.

        The plan was to have the students go there for three days, and have time to wind down. Uraraka managed to finish and left Kaminari and Sero in the late packers group. It was late at night on the last day, tomorrow they would have to leave halfway through the day. Everyone was trying to relax but Kirishima got curious.

"Hey guys."

The people at the couches were Iida, Uraraka, Ashido and Yaoyurozu talking in the corner. With Sero and Tsuyu teasing Bakugou. They all stopped for a moment to see what Kirishima had to say.

"How about we check inside Midoriya's room?"

"Kirishima! That is extremely rude while he is out there surrounded by villains!"

"What if we find a clue of where he could be?"

        It went quiet but Uraraka stood up, Iida was giving her a look that was mostly likely a mix of surprise and "what the heckq".

"I think we should."

"Thanks Uraraka. Does anybody else want to come?"

Everyone looked away so Uraraka and Kirishima walked up to the first floor.

"Now what?"

Kirishima realized his door was locked and felt stupid as always.

"Hey! How about we go around the outside and you can open the window?"

"Yeah!"

        They ran outside and Uraraka tapped Kirishima on the shoulder, she released him and let herself up there as well. Kirishima pushes open the door and they stepped inside, it was scary how clean it was. They heard a buzz and they looked to their left to see Midoriya's phone. He got a notification from a random app he uses but they let it be for now.

        Kirishima scanned the items on the desk and saw Midoriya's hero notebook open on a blank page. The only words on the page were

Himoko To

        Himoko Toga, That was the only person that could've been, they turned the page back and saw Dabi, another page back was Spinner. Then Twice, Mr.Compress, Kurogiri and the first one, was Shigiraki.

        They went back through and read the notes, Midoriya's notes about the villains, made it seem like he was friends with them.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Oh Heck

The story is almost at 2k reads and I am very thankful, Ya'll are cool.

Leave some suggestions of what you want me to do for a 2k special