4 | Second Reconing

I had to wake up again, not for school but for food, the time was 12:07 PM, almost ten past noon. I couldn't care to even look at my self in the mirror as I opened the door to the bright hallway, causing even more nausea, great. I managed to stumble my way to the elevator, I knew I couldn't make the stairs today. Awaiting at common room kitchen, with the man himself, Rikido Sato baking alongside, Kaminari of all people, it seemed he was trying to get used to the kitchen. The mustard head waved and gestures me to sit at the counter where Kaminari was, doing something? I sat and gazed at everyone chatting and eating regular sandwiches, how did Kaminari get so messy?

"Hey dude! You're zoning out there. You Doing alright?"

He caught me off guard as I was observing our common room.

"O-Oh Yeah! Just tired is all."

        Like all my attempts to tell everyone I'm doing fine, he still seemed skeptic about my claims. Either way, Sato came over and gave me a plate and I said my thanks. It's crazy how people's quirks have seemed to effected daily lives in this way as well. I managed to choke down the amazing sandwich, I felt bad I couldn't just eat it because of my, current condition. I don't know what's going on if I'm honest, maybe I should ask Recovery Girl.

"Hey! Midoriya, what with you and zonin' out so much recently?"

"Actually, I was just thinking about that, maybe I should go to Recovery Girl to see what's going on."

Kirishima is always about being manly, even his quirk, though his true personality is almost perfectly opposite, he still acts soft.

Recovery Girls office was the same as ever and when we knocked Recovery Girl was having a chat with someone, who? When the door handle moved, he must've turned into his hero form quickly, All Might. I explained that everything was fine this morning and I just wanted to see if she could diagnose me with something. She told me to sit down on one of the soft waiting chairs and put a few strange devices on me, on my forehead, and chest.

"When someone has been affected by a quirk, the heartbeat of the person slows down the slightest, and emotions are enhanced."

I never knew that.

"Have you experienced anything other than the blood and nausea?"

I knew what I should have said, I knew that the dreams were something people needed to help me with. Recovery Girl would ask what are the dreams about and I didn't want Kirishima noticing, or being suspicious because her isn't allowed in the room.

"N-no."

She seemed alright with my answer, she didn't notice. Kirishima and I walked back to the dorms and we walked into Kachan fighting with Todoroki, mostly about swimming?
Kirishima ran over and was holding him back from blowing someone's face off. I didn't feel like dealing with Kachan today so I tried to walk back to my room.

"Hello Midoriya!"

"Oh, hey Iida, what's up?"

"We booked the pool today, maybe we could finally find out who is the best swimmer in our class!"

I agreed since I've been curious ever since Aizawa stopped us from even trying. I ran back up to my room and got a towel and my swim trunks, I changed and only saw Ashido, Iida, Todoroki and Tsuyu. They greeted me and in the meantime we waited for them by playing a game of water volleyball, Bakugou arrived and we all got out of the pool to race, it almost got to the podium I was eyeing when I felt nauseous again, I could swim it off. I crouched down rather dazed and waited, when I hit the water before Yaourozu blew the whistle, I was so tired, I couldn't swim myself back up.

I opened my eyes to a blurry mixture of blue, I turned myself to the surface and saw a figure of what I assumed to be Todoroki, my eyes were still shut when I heard panicking, who I assumed was Ashido she was yelling about what to do and everyone else was screaming. I was able to open my eyes and threw my head up to not completely choke to death. I held my head up to where everyone was, but no one was there. Only a small child on the floor, beat up and crying.