30 | Refuse

*Clink*

        The sound of a metal object hitting the floor echoed through the world, All Might turned his head to see the crying face of his student.

"NO!"

      Izuku Midoriya's knees hit the floor, his hand trying to reach the gun but he wouldn't let his finger hit the trigger, never.

"Midoriya?"

        All Might was mostly stuck in shock, Iida tried to break loose as quickly as possible this time. Bakugou trying to make an explosion that won't blow up everyone.

"You Brat! I said kill him."

        Shigiraki grabbed Midoriya's face, all five fingers made contact with the green haired boy's cheek. Some of it Decintagrated but that didn't stop Midoriya, he untied Bakugou and he instantly went for the villains, same with Iida. When All Mights was untied he went straight to Midoriya, the right side of his face seemingly crumbling away. It stopped and Midoriya fell but All Might caught him.

"Midoriya!"

"a-all might. you have to leave. please..."

"Never! Not without you!"

"He's going to kill you, or worse, I am!"

"Then so be it! You're getting out of here!"

"No, You have to go!"

        Midoriya's quirk activated, it was slowly breaking his arms but he didn't care, he punched a wall and it opened up to a bustling street. All Mights hood was grabbed and he was thrown out the wall, the same happens to Bakugou and Iida.

      The final glimpse of Midoriya was his crying face as Shigiraki took him into the portal.

~•~•Through the Portal•~•~

I managed to save Kacchan, Iida and All Might. I used my quirk but it broke my arm and my skin had ripped a little again. Shigiraki grabbed my face earlier too, the feeling of a part of you drifting away into nothing was a feeling I didn't forget. Shigiraki grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and threw me into the same room he injected me with the strange fluid.

"You're going to regret that, you brat."

         Shigiraki took the hand mask of his face, his eyes awaiting for him body to move. The hand hit the floor making a small sound, Shigiraki took a step.

"You won't see sunlight ever again."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

        All Might and his two students were left without knowing what will become of Midoriya. A few police cars came to see that they were all unharmed, physically. They were escorted to U.A where All Might was left with knowing his successor could have just pulled the trigger and just like that, he could've been gone. Bakugou and Iida almost Witnessed the death of him, they could've seen the blood drop to the floor, All Mights head fall and herd the shot, a thought like that crawled up their spine like a spider.

        The only good thing that came of this is the fact that Midoriya was still alive, they could save him because he was still a hero. Bakugou and Iida returned to the dorms, no longer as scruffy and scratched up thanks to Recovery Girl.

"Iida!"

Uraraka rushed over to see if he was alright

"I saw what happened during our patrol, Todoroki and I tried to go to where you two went but we couldn't find anything!"

"We got taken by that purple mist bastards teleportation."

"Bakugou, Iida. Is there anything you got from searching? Anything at all?"

"No Todoroki."

"Cmon glasses! We saw that blonde haired chick who could just lure us in with blood! If I'm honest that was probably Deku's blood!"

        All Might walked in to check on the class, Bakugou stopped yelling and just walked over to the couches, Kirishima followed. Iida, Todoroki and Uraraka were keeping an eye on the door, who knows how much trouble they'll get in for searching?

"Iida, Uraraka, Todoroki,"

"Y-yes."

The three hesitated to answer.

"I don't think you'll be getting in trouble. Because of you we know Midoriya is still alive."

"Oh thank god.. wait! Does that mean we can have bigger search parties looking for Deku?!"

"I think so."

       Uraraka was practically screaming at that point, but she knew better because it wasn't all good. They still had too find him and make sure he stays. All Might asked to talk to Iida and Bakugou, Uraraka was welcome to join but she stayed.

"Young Men, I am very sorry for what I did. Danger follows everyone who knows about One For All."

"N-no, All Might it's fine. We're all right, Midoriya is who we should be worrying about."

"Glasses is right, Cmon. We have a nerd to save."

         All Might was glad they understood, though the other two people he told hadn't had anything happen to them, Uraraka and Aizawa. They knew about One For All but nothing has happened to them, yet.
He promised himself to keep a closer eye on them, as well as warn them.

"Ah, 1-A! It's almost time for lights out, you all should get to your rooms."

"Okay!"

        The students in the lobby all said it in unison and finished up whatever they were doing. All of the students were happy Midoriya was alive and slept rather peacefully but only most. Uraraka couldn't sleep thinking about how they could be looking for him right now, it reminded her of what Midoriya said, at the beginning of this whole mess. Toga looking like Uraraka. She saw us with her own eyes, if she took the place of Toga would they have actually kissed?

        She opened the door to her dorm, trying not to make it creak and watching out for that one stupid board on the floor that basically shakes the whole dorm building. Uraraka managed herself down the stairs and poured herself a simple cup of water, she layed on the couch and snuggled closer to her sweater. Drifting off to sleep in its warmth.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Oh yes

I wanted this chapter out quicker so I wrote this on the bus for you all

(My Phone isn't allowed at school anymore)

All Might didn't die! Don't worry because he is my favourite and he would never die.

*Cough*
By Midoriya
*Cough*