14 | Found Friends?

Kacchan entered the room, was it him? I also saw a blue suit which I assumed to be Todoroki, I felt safe and let loose, making me fall in the cold, bloodstained floor. Todoroki rushes over and heated me up, Kacchan closed the door and I could tell he was holding back his yelling. Didn't stop him from quietly yelling in my face though.

"Damnit Deku! What the hell was that?!"

"Quiet Bakugou!"

"I am quiet!"

I was so tired I couldn't even smile, I was happy to be saved or, was I saved?

"Come on Midoriya, we got to get out of here."

Someone else here needs my help, Camie. She's still in that room waiting to be turned into a Nomu, she's getting her blood drained as well, maybe the same reason as me. I couldn't say anything but they helped me up and Kacchan checked the hallway, we continued but they were taking a long way. I pointed to an exit that I was never able to get to and they quickly ripped off the weak boards.

It was a burst of freedom, I had never smelt the fresh air in weeks, it was amazing and even though we were in a strange desert I felt like I was in a forest never touched by heroes or villains. A helicopter was hidden behind a sand mound with Aoyama and Iida, along with a pilot for the large thing. I stepped in an I felt so relaxed again, I couldn't help but at least lean towards the window to observe what all the fighting was about. I didn't get to see much because the pilot waved to the group and they retreated, was I their only goal?

We had a mostly silent ride and only a few questions by the pilot asking if Todoroki and Kacchan had any problems, Kacchan only said getting myself captured which is fair. We landed outside the school where most of the other students were waiting as well, I thought I saw my mom but I couldn't tell, I only passed out before feeling my pain drain away.

I woke up in a white room which I could recognize anywhere, Recovery girls room had nobody inside except for me, I sat up and saw many more scars over my body, almost everywhere I looked had a scar. I lied back down and the door clicked open, three people. All Might, Recovery Girl, and my mom. She saw I was awake and rushed over to my side asking what happened and how long I had been gone. I didn't know since Dabi told me I had only been there two days when it felt like a week for me, it was hard to talk so I tried to smile but even that hurt me somehow. All Might convinced my mom to sit down while Recovery girl gave me a checkup, she said that I was very tired and had more blood taken a day than I should've, my mom instantly wanted to know.

"Why do they want Izuku's blood?"

I tried to tell them.

"I-it's her q-quirk, she..."

I couldn't finish but they understood enough.

"We should have a safe word only Midoriya knows."

Our safe word turned out to be
-Shigaraki-, mostly because the villains would think it was a hero or a memory of mine, which I've told a lot of them about. Everyone left me to rest and left me some food and drinks, I ate half of them in about 10 minutes because I have been so hungry as well, now came the time to sleep. I was fully aware I was asleep but I couldn't control it like a lucid dream, I was stuck. Wor kept repeating but a new one starting appearing.

"You betrayed them."

Who did I betray? Villains for leaving them or the heroes for feeling bad for villains?! Who do I trust?

-U.A Dorms-

They had found Midoriya almost in a pool of blood but at least he's alive, more scars were prominent on his neck and shoulders, he must've been cut hundreds of times. All they could do was wait until visiting hours then they could see him. They were trying to relax which was easy because Midoriya was safe. Uraraka chatted with Iida.

"Jeez that was so scary, good thing Todoroki and Bakugou were quiet."

"Well, he had to have yelled once he saw Midoriya, that just how he acts."

"Yeah, do you think Midoriya will be okay after this?"

"Of course Uraraka, Recovery Girl is-"

"No Iida, I mean his mental state. He's been coughing up blood and he looks so tired, even before he got kidnapped."

Midoriya had been acting strange long before that incident, it could have a connection. The only thing they could do in the meantime is waiting for the day to pass and see Midoriya in the morning.

~The Next Day~

My vision was hazy but my senses quickly came back to me, I was confused for a moment when instead of waking up on the cold, concrete floor, I was in a warm bed with food and water right beside me. I finished the rest of the food I was given and sat back down to rest for a minute. The door opened and I had anxiety for a moment but All Might cam out from behind the curtain in his hero form.

"I Am Her-"

He started to cough up a little blood again because of his battle with All For One, that wasn't even that long ago was it. Uraraka and Iida also followed him and rushed over to the bed.

"Deku! we've been so worried, are you feeling a little better?'

"Yeah, a little..."

"Young Midoriya, we need to speak to you, your quirk."

"W-well, sorry Uraraka and Iida, can you leave for a minute.'

"There will be no need young Midoriya, they know."

"R-Really?! How did the-"

"All Might told us Midoriya, along with your mother and Mr.Aizawa."

"My mom?"

All Might informed me of what happened and why it was best that they know about One for All, it was alright but I thought that too many people knew One for All now, he said it was fine. We had school the next day and I insisted that I went, after a log of persuading, they let me, All I had to do was.

Sleep