38 | Lilac Ghost

Shigiraki ordered the Nomu to kill Midoriya, but the Nomu threw Shigiraki against the wall instead.

"W-what the h-HELL!"

Shigiraki's hand went on the dark Nomu hand and tried to break free of being held against the wall.

"Master!"

Kurogiri made a portal and teleported the Nomu somewhere else but one of the other Nomu attacked Kurogiri this time. One by one, Nomu took out each of the league of villains. Heroes were also taken out, including students.

Iida and Ojiro were being held against a wall, slowly being choked.

Bakugou was getting thrown on the ground.

Todoroki was getting his arms twisted behind his back.

The Villains were knocked out and covered in blood.

All Of Class 1-A were getting tortured exept Midoriya, one of the Nomu's saw Midoriya before the bird like creature managed to lay a hand on him. He was shoved out of the way by a blonde haired man.

"A-All Might?!"

"I'm not going to let you die!"

The Nomu's head creaked to the side and sent shivers down the spines of the One For All holders. It charged forward but two hands locked in with the other Nomu.

"C-Camie?!"

She threw the Nomu and took one of the benches from the watching podiums and covered them.

"We need to get out of here! Young Midoriya are you alright to walk?!?"

"N-no, r-right now I, I can barely stay awake."

"Don't fall asleep on me now! Please!"

Midoriya couldn't stay awake any longer and passed out, leaving All Might and Camie to come up with a plan.

"Camie, please. Will you help us?"

"Y-yes, I'll try."

They heard the bird like screach that was a Nomu, it crawled towards them but didn't attack. It dropped a small device of the chest of Midoriya.

"This Nomu doesn't want to hurt him."

"Y-yes, I can see that young miss but, why?"

"That boy is it's master."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"9?"

"Number 9."

"Hey!"

"9!"

My eyes shot open and I found myself in a dark wasteland. Nothing but a light breeze flowing everywhere.

"There you are 9."

"What?"

I turned around and saw a purple, ghostly silhouette.

"Who are you? Where am I?"

"Hmm, I don't quite know where we are but the names Nana Shimoura!"

She gave a smile and I instantly knew the name.

"Nana Shimoura?! You're All Mights master!"

"Yup!"

"Why are you calling me 9?"

"Well you're the ninth user so I thought it was a fitting nickname!"

"Nickname?"

"Oh! By the way! I'm sorry about your quirk, I was trying to contact you and it kinda messed you up, sorry."

I looked at my arms and remembered my skin tearing.

"Anyway, you have to do this kid."

Her tone got more serious.

"I know but, I can't use quirk."

She chopped me in the head which kinda hurt.

"Ow! What the-"

"Were you listening?! I said I was trying to talk to you which was the reason why you couldn't use One For All!"

"Oh."

"I needed to talk to you because of all those dreams you've been having."

"You saw those?"

"We can see through the eyes of you if we want too."

"We?"

"All the users of One For All! Keep up you!"

"R-right, sorry."

"You have to choose kid, heart or heritage?"

"Heart or, heritage?"

"With you follow your heart and be the hero you've always wanted to be? Or let your heritage bind you like chains into becoming something you've pledged to defeat?"

"I, I want to be hero. I always have!"

"Good, you need to be the hero that all these people need. You have your license so you're not a kid anymore!"

"But you just called me kid..."

"Lighten up 9!"

She was giving me a pep talk when we heard a voice.

"Young Midoriya!"

"W-what was that?!"

"Ah, looks like Toshi needs you now."

She looked me in the eyes and I could see her in colour now. Her dark grey suit and yellow cape flapped in the light breeze.

"Go, help everyone in the stadium and remember kid."

I listened close.

"You won't be a Symbol Of Peace."

"You'll be."

"A Beacon Of Hope."