12 | Questions

Ashido, Uraraka and Iida were the only ones left until Ashido was called out, Inko had been informed about three days ago and nothing much had happened, but confirmation from her sons friends seemed to relax her. Another five minutes of pleasant talking occurred when Uraraka asked something that had been on her mind for a while.

"About a week and a half ago, Deku turned into a middle school version of himself."

She took a moment before continuing.

"Deku said he didn't have a quirk."

Inko seemed rather surprised and talked in a more calm tone than expected.

"Well, when Izuku was younger we got him a test and it said he was quirkless, but, when he got home from his entrance exam at U.A he said he found out about a quirk he had."

"Ms Midoriya we are still worried, the way Uraraka describes it was good but it's still strange, late bloomers were rare when quirks first began but now? There almost impossible to find."

"Well I haven't gotten to talk to Izuku in a while so I don't really know what's going on either."

"I do."

Their conversation was interrupted by a familiar blonde haired retired hero, All Might accompanied by Aizawa. The approached the three and Aizawa introduced himself.

"Hello Ms Midoriya, I am Shota Aizawa, teacher of class 1-A, you've already met All Might so is there anything more you need to know?"

"All Might, you. You said you'd protect him."

"Inko look I know what I said and-"

"You said you'd protect with your life and help him become the hero he wants to be!"

"There was nothing I could do, everything was so sudden!"

Inko started to cry again at the thought of her missing son.

"What did you mean about knowing about Izukus quirk? What happened?"

In went silent and All Might told everyone to sit down.

"I never wanted this many people to know, it is true that Midoriya did not have a quirk, so I have given him mine."

"What do you mean All Might?"

Inko has put the clues together, All Might has already been raising him like his own.

"But All Might Sir! This would take away everything we know about quirks, something like this would be insane!"

Iida expressed his thought out loud while Aizawa and Uraraka were speechless.

"My quirk is a combination of two, the ability to stockpile power, and to transfer the quirk you have forward."

"What do you mean All Might? Why wasn't I informed about this?"

"Only six people know the full truth about my power, Midoriya, Bakugou, Recovery Girl and Nezu are the only ones that know at the school."

"Wait, since when did Katsuki know about this?"

"It was only a few days ago Inko, when Midoriya and Bakugou fought."

"Katsuki and Izuku fought?! I was only role he was under house arrest for breaking rules, not going at it with another strong student!"

It went back to tears and yelling all about All Mights quirk, Midoriya, other people knowing about his quirk. All Might had enough.

"Quiet!"

No one had heard All Might yell like that before.

"I know this is a lot but please! We need to continue the search for Midoriya, I'll continue to talk to Inko for now."

Everyone silently got their costumes and headed out to the search once more.

"All Might, Why is this happening to my son."

~•Villain Bunker•~

          It was an average day with less supervision everyday, it was nice to have a least a little freedom in my prison. I was walking to get something to eat since it was my time to snack, but I heard a large crash from outside and a small voice from around the corner.

"Pssst, Midoriya quick!"

Twice was around the corner.

"Why? What going on?"

"Just come over here!"

          I walking towards Twice and when I got close enough he grabbed my arm and we ran towards the Nomu factory, but instead of getting my Nomu like I thought, we entered the room I saw it go inside.

"Just stay quiet kid, alright?"

          I didn't have time to answer before he slammed the door. My eyes took a minute to adjust to the light but when I did I saw something terrifying. A room full of Nomu just standing around, but one of them caught my eye, it was blue with slender aqua eyes. It's hands seemed rather elegant and then I realized who it was, Best Jeanist.

          So many people I could recognize, Camie?! In the corner was a light toned Nomu with tubes harvesting its blood, it seemed to still have some humanity, it's eyes and mouth seemed slightly normal.

"Hey, are you alright?"

"wha-, who's there, please. don't hurt m-me."

"No it's alright, you're Camie right?"

"How do yo-"

"No time to explain let me help you!"

•~Outside The Hideout~•

"Give him back you Villains!"

"Never! Well of course!"

          Twice and the rest of the villains were facing off against a couple heroes, Yuga Aoyama, Mt. Lady and Kirishima. They came across the building and only approached it a few stepped before being bombarded by villains.

"You stupid villains! Give us back Midoriya!"

"Return the student at once!"

"Tu ferais mieux d'ecouter."

The heroes were desperate.

"How about I let you see him?"

Behind Twice was a Midoriya, scared and tired.

"MIDORIYA!"

"K-kirishima?"

"Later losers!"

Twice grabbed the Midoriya and ran towards the city being quickly followed by all three heroes, Aoyama and Mt. Lady were catching up to Twice rather fast when they saw a mountain. Twice kept running around with the boy still in his clutches, after about five minutes of trying, Mt.Lady grabbed them.

"I've got you know yo-, what?!"

Twice and Midoriya melted in front of her eyes, they were clones, Kirishima made it in time to see Mt. Lady on her knees and Aoyama looking defeated.

"W-what happened?"

"They were clones."