16 | Trust

I got to class slightly hungry but I didn't mind, I had almost been starved inside the Hideout, we did our basic classes then to end the day we had our homeroom. We only went over techniques and watched a video on quirk control which was pretty boring we went back to he dorms and the sun was still up, a couple classmates turned on the TV and sat around the lounge and people like Tokoyami and Shoji went to their rooms. We had our dinner and once everyone was asleep I snuck outside, I tried to activate One for All but it hurt, I tried again and again mostly falling to the floor. I didn't stop, I could tell my body wasn't liking it and my continuously falling made me covered in dirt, I did the training about jumping on the wall but I ended up just running into it. My nose was bleeding and so were my arms and legs, It was late at night and I was tired enough. I did one more jump by once again my face went right into the wall, this couldn't be it, I wasn't going to be quirkless again, this isn't going to happen! I got up, shaking, covered in dirt, bleeding and tired. The door to the dorms made a small creek and I glanced over, I saw Uraraka looking at me, terrified. I fell to the ground again which made me so much more frustrated, Uraraka rushed over but I pushed her back and got up myself. I was so irritated at everyone, even myself. I tried once more and I felt the rush of power throughout my body, I smiled but Uraraka looked even more scared looking at my arms, I looked as well and saw my own skin ripping. I stopped my quirk and where it was torn stung like the needles from Toga, I must've blacked out for a second because when I opened my eyes, I was perched up against the wall of the school and saw two more figures.

My eyes opened to a place I hated by now, another hospital bed. I sat up not caring that it hurt and Recovery Girl came around the curtain.

"Cmon now sweetie, you shouldn't push yourself. You're lucky you were loud and Ochako showed up."

She left and Iida was the first to get mad.

"Midoriya! What was that?! When I came out to see what was happening I see you covered in dirt as well as blood, Midoriya I understand you want to train but that was just unexeptable!"

Then Uraraka came in too.

"Deku, are you okay? I was going to help you but you slapped me away."

"I-I did. Uraraka I'm so sorry! I- I just."

        I didn't know what to say, they were also speechless but Recovery Girl dismissed me and it was about time to get ready for class, I must've stayed the night. We walked in silence and the day went by slower than it ever could, Monoma didn't bug us today but that was the only thing that changed. I was in my way to the dorms when All Might rushed over, I was meaning to talk to him.

"Ah, Midoriya! Someone's here to see you."

        See me? I went back into the school and into the lounge to see my mother sitting down on the couch, she looked concerned.

"Izuku!"

"Mom!"

She rushed over and gave me a hug.

"Mom, what are you doing here?"

"Y-yes, about that. Izuku do you remember what we talked about when All Might visited?"

"I do, oh. Are you saying that, t-that I can't."

"No."

"What?! Really!"

"Trust me, I am very conflicted about this but at this moment I think it's better for you to stay at U.A, you still need to get revenge on those villains right?"

       I could tell she was tearing up a lot and I hugged her to make her feel better, but something still bothered me. I didn't want to get revenge on the villains, I missed them. I couldn't tell her that, I couldn't tell anyone. She left and I could still see some pain of letting me stay in her eyes, I felt terrible but I wouldn't let her down. He left and I didn't know if All Might knew what happened at training.

"Hey All Might, did Aizawa or Cementos tell you about training ttoday?"

"No, why did something happen?"

"It's about my quirk."

I told him the whole story and he seemed to not know what was going on.

"That's rather strange my boy, are you sure the villains didn't inject you with something?"

"Honestly no, maybe they did."

We continued to discuss but we heard a commission, it seemed to be Kacchans explosions so we rushed over, assuming we were going to have to calm him down, that wasn't the case. Bakugou, Kirishima, Yaourozu and Aizawa were facing a person. She had long dirty blonde hair and a torn school uniform, a uniform from Shiketsu. We ran over and she froze and we made eye contact, it was her, Camie.