1 | Memory or Nightmare

I woke up and glared at the clock in a dazed state, I had just woke up and remembered this was the last class I had before a five-day break. Since villains had just put us in multiple situations in the span of like 3 months, U.A has given the whole school a couple of days to relax and not worry about studying or training. I reluctantly got up off my bed and got dressed, not before seeing a glance of my messy black and green hair.

It was about 7:30 when I got up, class starts at 8:00. I used to think I got up pretty early, but not until I found out Iida wakes up at 6:00, and Yaourozu at 6:20 exactly, those two need to relax at some point.

"Good Morning Midoriya!"

Iida was exceptionally loud this morning.

"It is our last day than we have our break, Mr. Aizawa also said we allowed to visit home as well."

"Yeah, I'll probably visit my mom for a day or two if Aizawa is okay with it, we've all been through a lot and want to see if she is doing alright."

We continued to chat when at 7:40 mostly everyone got up, almost all the girls and boys were lightly chatting as they made their way to the kitchen, exceptions being Kaminari, Kirishima and Ashido, they will probably panic when they wake up at 7:55.

"Hey Deku! Can't wait until our big break, what about you!"

Uraraka was as happy as ever though she can get a bit close at times, I blushed as I managed to stutter out.

"Y-Yeah! It's probably the first time we had a break that isn't for holidays."

          About everyone had finished as the three musketeers sprinted out of the dorm building, I saw Ashido slip out of the corner of my eye and Uraraka, Iida and I had a good chat as we entered our school. Our classes were very casual as the break was tomorrow and the teachers wanted us to relax, not panic over an assignment or something. Everything was as it usually was and I was walking alone to the cafeteria as I had forgotten my book in Present Mic's class, I turned the corner rather quickly and bumped into someone on accident.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! Are you alright?"

          They didn't answer, only looked in my direction and walked on, it was strange though maybe he was tired, I knew I was, wait, tired? I felt slightly dizzy and seemed to zone out and walk into a wall a couple of times, the good thing being everyone wasn't in the halls. I found the entrance to the cafeteria, got my lunch from lunch rush and sat down with my group. They asked why I was late and told them about the notebook and we continued eating, I was still slightly dizzy and zoned out.

"Deku?"

I was snapped out of my mini coma by Uraraka.

"Oh y-yeah, what do you need?"

"You seem a bit off? You feeling alright?"

"Yeah! I'm doing just fi-"

I didn't even get to finish when the turning point hit, Monoma came over to do his usual smack talk at nudged me, causing me to fall over and pass out.

          I opened my eyes to see my old middle school, nobody was there and I looked down to see that I was in middle school again? I continued to question everything when I heard a voice.

"Deku."

          For some reason it felt like it did back in middle school, it hurt. Then suddenly, all the words came flooding back into my head like I was in a crowd.

"Worthless!"

                "Useless Deku!"        "Go Die!"

"Quirkless!"        "Quirkless!"

      "Quirkless!"    "Quirkless!"

"Quirkless!"     "Quirkless!"   

       "Worthless Izuku!"       "Quirkless!"

          "Take a swan dive off the roof"

          All the words stopped, and I was on the roof of the middle school, only the wind was accompanying me and I felt the wind rush through my hair which was enough to wake me up, Wait, wake me up! My head flung up as I was faced with the worried faces of Uraraka, Iida and Recovery girl. I was still in shock of what happened and still breathing kinda heavily.

"Deku! You scared us half to death! What happened!"

I could only stutter a few letters before we were interrupted by the bell. Recovery girl spoke first and said.

"If you're feeling alright you can leave, or if you feel dizzy or anything, you can sit here a while."

I didn't need to consider her options and chose to go to class. I remembered Uraraka calling me Deku, Why did it hurt then too?

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Yaaaa

I live for Villain Deku and I had an idea for one, enjoy the rest folks!