27 | Rooftop

I still had to sleep on the floor but I was near a heater this time, after I drank the wine I never got drunk at all but I was pretty paranoid for the rest of the night. I hoped my mother was fine, she was really scared for me and I knew  she probably hated having to leave me. I had the choice and I chose to keep her safe.

Because I am a Hero.

-•U.A•-

"Eraser Head! As the teacher of the missing student, what do you have to say about all this."

        The news got out this time about Midoriya being missing, there were still questions surrounding the child. There was a mini press conference being held outside of U.A because of the media.

"Please understand that our entire school is helping in the search after their studies. We are always working towards finding my student."

"This is the third time a student has been taken, the second time you never even told us!"

"Because I knew the panic that would happen, which is happening now."

"I know though us as citizens we deser-"

        The interviewer was cut off by a few screams from the crowd, they were pointing at the building and a green haired child was just barely visible. Aizawa quickly opened the gate, not having time to close it giving the media an opportunity to invade the campus.

"Midoriya?!"

        All camera's were focused on the roof with the commotion causing the class's to see what was happening, including class 1-A.

"Deku?!"

        Bakugou was at the head of the crowd of the class. With all eyes on him, you could see the green haired boy turn around, raise his hands and his body lean back. Even with all the space between them, you could see the green hair of the boy fly in the wind. Most people chose to look way before the impact.

"the hell?"

        Bakugo's tone wasn't angry, he was surprised and worried. After his fight with Midoriya, they became more like rivals and they were working towards friends. To see his childhood friend do what he told him a year ago, he didn't need to see that. Bakugou didn't know what to say or do, he just left, back tot he dorms to not be involved with this.

~•TimeSkip•~

"This has to be some sick joke from the league, this cant."

        Mr. Aizawa couldn't look at the body, he knew he couldn't because if he did he wouldn't be able to work. He was facing away still getting all the knowledge he could, after he thought he got enough, it was time to talk to the students. Vlad King was already talking to 1-B so it left only Aizawa to talk to this troubled hero course class.
The doors were slightly open and not properly closed so the teacher assumed everyone knew and opened the doors with a creak, the air was so thick you can cough from breathing in a second. Most of the students were in their dorms, Iida, Uraraka, Ashido and Todoroki were in the lounge, in silence.

"D-Deku, he."

        Uraraka was crying as well as Ashido and Iida was tearing up a little.
Aizawa walked over and sat next to Todoroki, they were in silence except for the small weeping of the two girls.

"I-Iida, Uraraka. With you two being Midoriya's closest friends, has he mentioned things like this at all?"

"N-No, Mr. Aizawa."

"Deku never mentioned this."

"Maybe because that wasn't Midoriya,"

        Todoroki spoke which he hadn't done in a while, everyone was shocked but what he said, not Midoriya?

"One of the villains, he had a cloning quirk!"

It seems Todoroki's mind cleared and his voice raised a bit.

"You're right, I fought one of the clones before, Dabi I think."

"Deku's Okay?!"

"I think so Uraraka!"

        Uraraka did a total 180 upon hearing that her first friend in USA could still be alive more students came down into the whole class and burst out of the dorms to tell their teachers in the media even if it was a clone of Midoriya it doesn't make the sight of him on the floor any less traumatizing. Kirishima managed to push through and saw principal Nezu

"N-Nezu! Sir!"

"Kirishima, please, you shouldn't be here."

"We think that was just a clone one of the villains had a quirk like that!"

" listen we know this is hard but we should be rational."

" oh come on! Aizawa tell him!"

"He's right Nezu, Even if Midoriya got back that fast he won't have done that just think about it."

" you're right how do even get away so quickly I-Teachers!"

        Nezu Called a public meeting that the media could listen to the fact that a villain had a quirk to clone of living things, just didn't never been one to mention this kind of thing, all the clues pointed to this not being a student. A few paramedics came and pick up the body not hearing the interview they graze the students arm but didn't do anything there's only taken into the ambulance to be dealt with by Inko.