10 | Understanding

I've noticed something about everybody here in the league, they all have valid reasons to be villains, all from broken homes, solitude, certain scenes and, neglect. All of the reasons for them to be villains, are valid, doesn't anyone see that?

"What do mean he's missing?!" - Inko

"Miss Midoriya please, All Might?"
- Ai

"We didn't know what exactly happened and the students were just in shock of what he did." - AllM

"Well what?! What did he do?!" - Inko

"They said he was kissing one of the villains." - Ai

"Is that it?!" - Inko

"No they said that the girl looked like another student." - AllM

"Then they tricked him! Please he wouldn't do anything like that!" - Inko

"We believe the same as you, Midoriya must have been tricked we agree!" - Ai

"Have you been searching?!" - Inko

"Yes we've been in large groups searching with all of classes 1-A and some of class 1-B." - AllM

"All Might I thought you said you'd protect him!" - Inko

"I know and I am helping the search!"
- AllM

More argument continued and Aizawa started to get fed up.

"Everyone Quiet!" - Ai

This outburst caused his quirk to slightly surge and his hair flowed upward in dominance.

"Listen! We are feeling more guilt than anyone for not being there! We are always trying to protect our students and to have one kidnapped on school ground is despicable! We have failed ourselves as teachers and we understand that, but we are trying as hard as we can, the students as well."

The outburst left Inko and All Might speechless, All Might knew Aizawa has a short fuse but this was overboard.

"I, I suppose you're right. I'm sorry I just!"

Inko started to cry at the mere though of Izuku at this point and the rest of the meeting was more comforting Inko and reassuring that he was going to be alright, they wouldn't let that happen.

~•Villain Hideout•~

"How are you feeling Midoriya?"

Kirogiri has been letting me roam around as to help me adjust, with the door unlocked of course. I never say it at first but fighting them must've blinded us from seeing that they're just broken toys, sitting on a back shelf of the toy store. They still have the eyes and hearts of humans, can't anyone see that. I finally tried to sleep but the dreams were different, Villains started to appear and they would say things like "you betrayed us" or "I thought we were friends". The nightmares weren't any better but I had a new goal, I was still a hero but I wouldn't betray my friends, the league has been nice to me, I forgive them.

"Why Have you been nice to me?"

Kirogiri thought for a moment and we walked as he answered me.

"You remind me of my old self, I suppose."

I had never heard Kirogiri's backstory yet.

"We were informed by All For One that you had a not so great past and wanted to use that,"

All For One? What did he know about me?

"We always thought about heroes as heroes and not what they act like outside of that, you're not that bad Midoriya."

          Does those words were strange to hear from the villain but I can understand where he's coming from. As heroes and villains it's always natural for us to think that were black-and-white though different those same occurrences often make people heroes and villains. Without villains, heroes wouldn't even exist and to think we hate each other so much to the extent of putting each other in cells, doesn't anyone else see that we are the same.
The league of villains have done certain things one of their troops even almost never mind the old times don't matter because I know that these guys are still people they deserve chances like anybody else.

" yeah I guess you're right Kirogiri. honestly I never knew you guys were, this nice."

~•U.A•~

All the students have been searching restlessly trying to find Midoriya knowing that he could just be gone getting tortured hurt in any of the students not just class 1-A. The public had not been informed yet because it would've caused an outburst bigger than when Bakugou got captured, only Midori is mother had been informed because the other parents might have thought this would put their child at dangers path. Uraraka, still had things on her mind considering what Midoriya said did he really think that was Uraraka? If that was the case, he kissed Uraraka. Another day went by with everyone wondering where Midoriya was, classes hadn't been that difficult since even the teachers were being affected having a student like Midoriya gone was like a lightbulb dead on a small Christmas light chain, he was a little ray of sunshine that was always encouraging.

          It was only their first day back to classes but they knew it would be longer days with someone like him gone, if Midoriya was still alive what has he been doing all this time?