7 | Regreted Actions

We arrived at U.A, the walk there was completely silent, I thought they knew? What did they mean about me having a quirk. Aizawa talked to a few students on the way back as well, All Might greeted us at the gates, asking us if we were okay. He turned to me and asked if we could talk, I didn't even want to see him yet, but Uraraka nudged me with the same look as before, she was concerned. We entered the teachers lounge and we both sat down, he looked at me and begun speaking.

"With the way you are talking, I think I know what time you've been transported to."

"You just told me I couldn't become a hero, now I attend U.A."

"You were just walking in the street yes Midoriya?"

I nodded.

"During your walk, you to woke up to see yourself at U.A?"

"Recovery Girls Rooms, yes."

"If you kept walking, you would have seen that same slime villain attacking young Bakugou."

"Kachan?"

That reminds me, I haven't even seen him yet.

"After a moment, when the heroes realized they couldn't do anything about the slime, you ran in to save him."

"Wait, But I-"

"Hearing what you told me and seeing what you did made me jump back into my hero form, I am truly sorry for what I said."

"So that's-"

"It's not just that, people have talked about your quirk yes?"

"Y-yeah."

"After the sludge villain incident, I found you while you were walking home. I told about how you can become a hero, and how you could obtain a quirk."

Obtain a quirk?! I was speechless, All Might did say sorry and help me, but not yet?

"How did I get a quirk?"

"My quirk is a combination of two, the ability to stockpile power, and the ability to pass on quirks. You trained hard for ten months and made it into U.A."

"Really?!"

"Yes my boy, good to see you smiling again."

We talked a little more and we settled on a story that my quirk came late and I didn't know about it yet, simple. Another day I spent in the dorms when I woke up to my room? I looked out the door and I was home, what happened?

The dorms seemed different and I greeted everyone downstairs already.

"Ah, Midoriya you're back to normal!"

"Back to normal? What do you mean Iida?"

"Oh hey Deku! You turned into a middle schooler and we had a glimpse of baby Deku!"

"I turned into a Middle Schooler? No wonder I feel dizzy."

"Oh, Midoriya, you need to sit down? Don't want you coughing blood again right?"

Iida tried to play it off nice but it wasn't his best attempt, I sat on the couch will Uraraka and Iida and we hung out until Hagakure and Ojiro came rushing over.

"Hey guys! Since everybody's still tired from that fight, why don't we all have a picnic!"

"Yeah, having a nice lunch outside would be nice, right Guys?"

We all agreed rather fast and help set up, Sato was cooking again, this time with Kirishima making hotdogs and Yaourozu started making tents and suggested that we had a night under the stars, a nice day to stay up late in the middle of our school break. The hotdogs were amazing and Kachan didn't get angry, surprisingly. The evening came and we started looking for tent buddies.

Ojiro and Tokoyami
Yaourozu and Jiro
Kaminari and Mineta
Ashido and Aoyama
Hagakure and Ausi
Sato and Koda
Sero and Iida
Bakugou and Kirishima
Shoji and Todoroki
Uraraka and,

Me

Everyone had chosen each other rather quickly and it just left me and Uraraka, sharing a tent. Yeah we were friends but this was to much for me, I panicked the whole time at our little campfire, the marshmallows were fine but then it came time to sleep. I had a spare change of clothes for myself in my dorm and they were regular Panama's I had bought just in case I had a sleepover, so I wouldn't have All Might plastered all over me. We got inside and it wasn't as bad as I thought, we had a good laugh about things old and new we tired and went to bed rather content but I woke up from my nightmares by slight nudging.

"Deku? Are you awake?"

"Hmm, Yeah. Something wrong?"

"Come with me."

Uraraka took my hand and we sat on a bench in direct like of the moon.

"Wow, Uraraka this is awesome!"

I felt a hand on my check then something come in contact with my lips, Uraraka kissed me. It felt so strange, she's my friend right?! Should I accept it?! We stopped and I looked at the girl that kissed me. It wasn't Uraraka. I heard whispers and I saw the class looking at me, I had just kissed Toga.

"Deku?"

The real Uraraka was with the crowd of class 1-A and her voice was shaky. I couldn't say anything, what would I say if I did?! I took a few steps back from Toga and she started to laugh.

"What's wrong Izuku? Didn't think anyone would find out?"

Did she seriously say that?! I didn't know what was going on and I thought she was Uraraka! What is this girl trying to pull.

"Deku?! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!"

Kachan burst from the centre of the crowd and I tried to explain.

"N-No! Toga must've used her quirk, she looked like Uraraka!"

"What now Izuku, trying to deny me? What are you saying?"

This girl knew what she was doing , acting like this had been a thing for a while and- Are Those Actual Tears!? I took another step back before something stiff hit the backside of my head, knocking me out.