6 | Blonde

The night was stressful, I woke up multiple times and ended up getting out of bed at around 5:40 AM. Nobody was downstairs yet and I didn't feel comfortable getting food from the kitchen, I ended up just grabbing a granola bar and messed with my phone on the couch. The dreams were strange, it felt like they were just me remembering the students back at middle school, and I hadn't seen Kachan yet, Iida said he acted mad and always ready to blow someone's face off, nothing new. I wondered if he had grown at least a little nicer to me, I'll ask Iida or Uraraka about it. My thoughts were interrupted by someone with bright yellow hair and a black electric strike through his hair, Denki Kaminari.

"Sup Midoriya!"

"Oh, yeah hi!"

"You look tired, couldn't sleep?"

"Yeah, I guess I'm just not quite used to the dorms yet."

"There still pretty new actually, only got them about three months ago."

We talked for a little longer before asking about his quirk. Since the electric strike was obviously lightning I asked if it was electricity based.

"Yeah, my quirks Electrification, but I want to know about your quirk at this time, how did it go in middle school."

I hesitated and two people just came from the elevator.

"Kaminari! You're up early."

"Yes, I've never seen you up in the morning."

Iida and Yaourozu come and greeted us.

"Iida, I've been meaning to ask someone. How have I been getting by? You know, without a quirk."

Everybody just looked at me like I was an idiot, I didn't know what I said?

"I mean isn't that crazy, a student in your hero class doesn't have quirk! Is that not a big deal?!"

"Midoriya, dude, we've seen you use your quirk."

          We continued to argue when the door opened, I saw a familar blonde hair figure walk in, skinny as a skeleton. All Might. I bet he doesn't even remember who I was, I could feel my face scrunch with bitter.

"Ah Midoriya, you probably don't know who this is, this is actually the true form o-"

"All Might..."

Everyone's faces seemed intrigued.

"Woah! Dude, you knew!"

I didn't answer, I only glared at All Might with a bitter look.

"I made it, even when you said no."

I felt satisfied and decided to just sit on a bench outside, steam figuratively blew around me as I cooled down from seeing him, I looked up and explored the area with my eyes. The gate was large and a figure was waving to me from the other side, I glanced at the dorms and saw the same blonde hair figure walking out, I'd rather know who that strange person was than deal with him right now. Before I stepped out of the gate, the same person was inside the walls, waving. They had a black hoodie and blonde hair, how many times will someone blonde do something to me. I stopped walking towards the entrance and to the back of the school, I went about to turn the corner when a hand placed itself on my shoulder, the skeleton man himself caught up to me.

"Midoriya, I know the point you travelled back to and trust me, I regret what I said."

"Why? Is this not the first time you've had to say that? Where you right about the other quirkless kids!?"

"Midoriya..."

          A loud explosion came from outside the walls and students from the dorm houses were running to see, I wanted to see as well so I went through the gates to observe. Along the road a line of destruction starting from cars to the road itself, at the source of it, another blonde figure. Spiky blonde hair like Kachan and muscles tearing through his body to gain more strengh. I could only stare at his power from behind a lightpole.

"I see you! This time you won't defeat me you Brat!"

          He was staring right at me, did I defeat him?! How could I defeat someone like him?! He stepped down from his mountain of debris and picked me up by the uniform, slightly tearing it.

"League Of Villains broke me out and informed me I had a chance to kill you again! Seems your smaller now huh?!"

        I could only stare in fear, what could I do? I didn't even have a small power to annoy him, let alone defeat him. I felt pressure on my neck, he's choking me?!
A beam of light shot into his face and I was freed, these U.A students are crazy!

"Bonjour! Need some help?"

          Aoyama? I had only been introduced, I didn't know the quirks of most of the students. I was released and ran behind a couple of students, Aoyama greeted me.

"Why, That wasn't like you. You could have defeated him in a single punch, doing alright?"

          I didn't notice before but he had a French accent, he said everything with hand motions and I still didn't know what he meant.

"Don't you remember? When Deku first got his quirk he always hurt himself, probably couldn't control that at this time since he only figured out how to do it a month or two ago."

          Uraraka and Aoyama turned back to Muscular, more students joined until he must have been overwhelmed.

"You Brats! I'll be back to finish you!"

         He looked me straight in the eye as he said it. A purple and black portal flushed open and he stepped inside, everybody seemed relieved and sat down for a minute, I walked over to Iida and Uraraka tomorrow see if they were all right. They looked worried.

"Deku, we know your quirk hurts you when you us it, but why didn't you use it then, what if me and Aoyama didn't come in time?!"

"i don't have a quirk..."