Butterflies {Dak Prescott}

And I just wanna hold you all night long

Whenever I'm around you, nothing's wrong

I'm hoping that you'll always be around

You got me on a high, I don't wanna come down

And I love it, I love it (these butterflies)

Yeah I love it, I love it (I'm on a high)

Yeah, I love it, I love it

And I just wanna love on you (ooh)

Butterflies - Queen Naija

I laughed as Dak tried to act out the word on my screen. I had no idea what he was trying to do, but I could stop laughing at his actions.

"Babe! What am I doing?" He asked as I just sat there laughing.

"I have no idea what you're doing!" I heard the time end and I pulled my phone off of my forehead. "Milking a cow?" I screamed at him.

"Yes! How did you not know?" He asked, genuinely confused.

"That is not how you milk a cow, babes," I laughed at him. He rolled his eyes at me and sat down, pulling me into his arms.

"You're so mean to me."

"No, I'm not Dakota. It's called tough love."

"Mhm, I just want you to love me nicely."

"I do love you, all types of ways."

He hummed and leaned in to kiss me. I love him.

———————————————————————
I laid down on my side of the bed and looked through Netflix to see what Dak and I should watch, while Dak got us snacks. I landed on All American and decided that I was going to force him to watch it with me.

He finally walked into our room with popcorn and some more movie snacks. I smiled at him as he dumps them in front of me on the bed.

"Thank you bubs!" I leaned up and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He turned his head after and gave me one on the lips.

"Anything for you, gorgeous," he laid next to me and looked at the screen. "No! I'm not watching it!"

"Dak..." I started, but he cut me off.

"No! I'm picking what we watch," he stole the remote from me and looked through all the Netflix options. He couldn't find anything to watch and went back to All American. I secretly smirked and looked down at him.

I always get what I want from him. Hehe.

———————————————————————
"No, baby! You're doing it wrong!" I yelled at Dak after he messed up for the 5th time.

"What do you mean?" He argued back.

"We hit the woah, then hit the folks, and then we do the come here motion because it says they're begging for some more. Then we bend down low and hit the roll! Literally it says it in the song, Dakota!"

"I should've never let you download TikTok!" He groaned and I giggled at how frustrated he was getting.

"Let's finish this TikTok and then we can cuddle."

(Guys I love these TikTok dances 🥺 I've been forcing my boyfriend to do them with me since we're quarantined)

———————————————————————
"Who the fuck thinks of Catastrophe as a word, babe?" I laughed as Dak looked at my word in shock. We decided to play Scrabble and he couldn't believe I was using big words, I guess. "Are you sure this is how you spell it?"

"Yes! Baby, we don't have to play..."

"No, let's continue," he grumbled as he put always as his next word.

We continued to play for half an hour and I was watching what was on TV while Dak did his turn before he coughed to get my attention. I looked down on the board and the letter spelled out 'I love you'.

I smiled up at him and leaned across the table to kiss him. "I love you bubba."

"Seriously, I keep seeing these tweets about how people would hate to be quarantined with their significant other and I just wanted you to know that I wouldn't want to be stuck with anyone else."

"I'm happy I'm quarantined with you too, baby. No one else I would rather be with."

"Good. Just the two of us."

THANK YOU FOR READING! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN IMAGINE OF CUTE MOMENTS WITH DAK, BUT SINCE WE'RE SOCIAL DISTANCING (I'm NOT SURE IF EVERYONE IS BUT I AM WHERE I LIVE) I INCLUDED SMALL THINGS YOU CAN DO WITH YOUR SO DURING THIS TIME. LIKE MY BF AND I HAVE BEEN DOING TIKTOKS AND PLAYING GAMES AND BINGING AND ITS JUST NICE YOU KNOW! VOTE! COMMENT! FOLLOW! HAVE A NICE DAY : )