My Eyes {Luke Kuechly}

There's a million stars dancing in the sky

A picture perfect moon so bright

But I don't care, I'm looking at you

From where I stand you can't beat the view

My Eyes- Blake Shelton

Everyone always talks about how their boyfriend is their best friend. And all the gushy stuff when it comes to relationships. But when I started dating my boyfriend, I understood all of that stuff. He is the one person who I can tell EVERYTHING. We were friends before it ever became official so, that did help with trusting him. 

He is everything I have ever dreamed of. There is a bit of an age difference but, it is pretty small. He is 24 (25 now)  and I am 18. He's different than most of the guys I have dated before. He is kind, funny, sweet, loving, and overall an amazing guy in general. 

I don't know how he talks about me in front of the boys but on his social media and interviews, he gushes about me. Which obviously make me swoon over him again and again. But what matters the most is, he makes me happy. Happier than I have ever been. It is always the best feeling when you have your best friend and boyfriend as one. 

Today we are just relaxing in my bed. He doesn't get to stay with me a lot during football so, I cherish when we can. We are snuggling and just enjoying each others company. The only noise I hear is his breathing. He looks down to me and gives me a quick kiss on the forehead and pulls me closer to him. I sigh happily and lean my head on his chest.  He pulled my head up to his and kissed me on the lips. 

"Kayla?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you more."

" I love you most. You know what would be fun?"

"Hmm?"

"If we were to go on a trip. Like a vacation. Just you and me. Before football season starts. We could go to Portugal?"

"Why Portugal?" 

"The weather is amazing there. We could go to the beach. Drink some wine. Get a hotel room," he winked at me while I burst out laughing "And I already got the tickets."

"I mean if I have to go. Then I guess." I dragged out jokingly. 

He cuddled into me more.

"Good. You didn't really have a choice, anyways." he joked

"I love you, Luke."

"I know, Kayla. I love you more than anything."

"Good. You didn't really have a choice, anyways."

Thank you for the request! Keep requesting! I hope you enjoyed!