Successful {Danny Amendola}

REQUESTS ARE OPEN
I just got some real good news from work, boy (it's a surprise, surprise)

You can't imagine what I'm 'bout to say (it's a surprise, surprise)

It's so hard to hold back, baby (it's a surprise, surprise)

I'm so excited, I can hardly wait (it's a surprise, surprise)

Listen, bae

Successful- Ariana Grande

Danny's POV

I was scrolling through Twitter when I saw that (metal band name) was trending and wanted to see what it was. As soon as I clicked, I saw the face of my girlfriend smiling with one other girl and two guys. I soon figure out that she is apart of the band and their new album is now available for preorder.

Why didn't she tell me about this? We have been dating for the past 6 months and she always just told me that playing guitar was more of a hobby for her. I always knew that she could sing from whenever I would hear her in the car.

I looked more into her band and listened to a couple of their songs which I turned out to actually really like. Gaby was the lead vocalist in the band and played guitar, Vanessa was the bassist, Cody was the drummer, and Mark played guitar as well.

I noticed that there was going to be a gig in Miami in a few weeks and decided that I would surprise her there with a couple of my friends.

Two weeks later

I walked into a bar downtown with Albert Wilson and Kenny Stills. I saw that the bar was crowded and tried to make my way to at least the middle. I saw her behind the curtain and automatically became in awe with her profession.

I was starting to understand why she never told me about this before. She kept looking out in the crowd and taking deep breathes. The lights suddenly dimmed and I knew that she was about to begin.

"Hold on to me love. You know I can't stay long..." I heard and immediately became enchanted by her voice.

The whole night the guys and I drank a little and danced to her music which was beyond incredible. By the end, I made my way closer to the stage so she could see my better. Gaby was talking to Vanessa, when she turned her head and saw me. Her eyes went wide and she slowly walked over to me.

"Danny?" She asked in a small, shy voice.

"Hey, Gaby."

"What are you doing here?" She asked biting her lip.

"I found out and wanted to see what all the hype was about."

"Danny, I swear I was gonna tell you. I just..."

"You're super shy. I get that, angel. And I do proud of you for all this success that you guys have accomplished. I love it and I'm so proud of you no matter what."

"Really?" She looked up and I chuckled while wrapping my arms around her.

"Of course, baby. I loved every second of it."

"I was so scared that you wouldn't like this side of me."

"I love all sides of you, Gaby. Nothing would ever change that."

My girl was sweet, but had a little bit of edge to her and I loved every part of it.

THANK YOU FOR READING! YOU GUYS ARE DA BEST! VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW. OR WHATEVER. < 3 @OurDeal21