I Got You Babe {Luke Kuechly}

I got you to hold my hand

I got you to understand

I got you to walk with me

I got you to talk with me

I got you to kiss goodnight

I got you to hold me tight

I got you, I won't let go

I got you to love me so

I Got You Babe- Sonny &Cher 

I was sitting in the waiting room of the hospital waiting for my boyfriend, Luke Kuechly, to get out of surgery. He was messing around, playing football against Tampa Bay, when he suffered a partially torn labrum in his left shoulder or whatever. And long story short he had to get surgery and I'm actually glad he did because there were times where all he did was complain.And Luke doesn't complain.  He was  about to get out of the room because the surgery should be over any moment now. He told me he told I didn't have to come but, I am a good girlfriend so I did. 

Minutes later he came out and the doctor told us what we needed to know and blah blah blah. We made our way home and Luke being Luke thought it would be a good idea to workout. He put up a good fight, but I did not let it happen. 

Right now, he is sulking on the couch watching some basketball game or whatever sport it is. I made him his favorite dish  that I thought might cheer him up, and it did, a bit. He was about to get up and put away our dishes when I stopped him.

"No! I got it, baby."You stopped him and grabbed the dishes. 

"Babygirl, I just had surgery. I'm not incapable of doing anything."  You gave him a look that made him back down just a little. 

"Luke.." You warned. 

"Anna.." He teased back before sitting down and letting you win.

You smiled before cleaning up and getting him his pills for pain. He smiled thankfully before patting the seat next to him. You sat down and rested your head on his shoulder. 

"Thank you for taking care of me, sweetheart. I really appreciate everything you do. I love you." You smiled at his words. 

"I love you. It was no problem, I got you, babe." 

"Now can you get off my shoulder? It kind of hurts." You moved your head quickly while the two of you laughed. 

Oops. 

Thank you for requesting! I hope you enjoyed! I've realized a lot of people request for Luke, but I can't blame them when he looks like that. Request!!