Secret {Christian McCaffrey}

Got a secret

Can you keep it?

Swear this one you'll save

Better lock it in your pocket

Taking this one to the grave

If I show you then I know you won't tell what I said.

Secret- The Pierces

"Christian, stop."

"Baby, I just want a hug," he complained as he tried to pull me into him again.

"Stop, Luke is going to come out in any second."

"So, let him see us hugging. He's really going to beat me up for that."

"Babe, you don't understand. Luke has always been really overprotective even when a guy barely glances at me."

"But we're friends so he won't beat me up."

"His best friend from back at home hit on me once and Luke punched him."

"But they're still friends?"

"And he's never hit on me again."

He groaned but let go of me just in time because Luke walked in the room.

"The burgers are ready guys." We both stood up and followed him outside.

Christian grabbed my butt which made me gasp in surprise. Luke quickly turned around and Christian removes his hand.

"What's wrong, Jess?"

"Nothing! I just remembered how good your burgers tasted."

He laughed and continued to walk out. I flipped Christian off and quickly walked away from him.

We all sat down at the table after making by our plates. We all made small talk about everything. It was a fun time. It got kinda hard to look at Christian, knowing he's mine but not being able to do anything about it because my brother was there as well.

He would wink at me whenever Luke wasn't looking which made me very flustered.

"You look gorgeous," he mouthed and I smiled brightly.

"What's going on between you guys?" We stopped and looked at Luke.

"What do you mean, Lukey?" I tried playing innocent.

"You guys have been acting weird. Secret winks from you," he pointed at Christian. "And obvious blushing from you."

"Luke..." Christian sighed.

"Wait. I think I should tell him."

"Tell me what?"

"I don't want you to be mad at me."

"Just tell me."

"Christian and I are dating. We've been dating for three months."

"Three months?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to lie to you."

"But you did. You're dating my best friend, Jess!"

"I know! I know! I'm sorry!"

"I can't believe you would date my sister. I told you when you were drafted to stay away from her!"

"I know. I really like her dude and you can beat me up. You can tell me I can never see her again, but none of that would actually keep me away from her. My feelings are too deep now."

"I don't like this at all. But if he makes you happy then, I guess I'm okay with it. Just not in front of me, alright?"

We both nod our heads rapidly.

"Go get your girl, McCaffrey." He stood up and walked back into the house.

"Wow."

"Wow."

"I wasn't excepting that."

"Me neither."

"Thank you for fighting for our relationship."

"I would do anything for you." I sat down next to him and he held my hands.

"Guess we're not a secret anymore."

"Not anymore."

THANK YOU FOR READING. HOPE YOU ENJOYED. KEEP READING. THANK YOU FOR 3K VOTES AND 170K READS. I APPRECIATE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW. ANYTHING YOU GUYS WANT TO DO. THANK YOU. xx HONESTLY I WOTE THIS OVER A MONTH AGO. SORRY FOR THE DELAY. I'M HOPING TO FINISH UP WITH MY UNWRITTEN IMAGINES SOON. SORRY JUST NEEDED A BREAK FROM THE SCREEN.