Down {Connor Cook}

When push come to shove

You show me love

When push come to shove, eyyyy

Long as you're holding me down, down, down

I'm gon' keep lovin' you down, down, down

Long as you're holding me down, down, down

I'm gon' keep lovin' you down, down, down

Down- Fifth Harmony

Since I'm dating an NFL player, I sometimes get free access to the field which is definitely a pro. I get to see my boyfriend up close and personal. Today is the first game of the season and Connor is on standby just in case, Derek gets hurt.

I decided to stand off to the side to stay out of the way of all the player's way. I was on my phone, waiting for kickoff when I felt an arm wrap around my waist.

"I wonder who the lucky player is that gets such a gorgeous girl to end the game with."

"I heard he's really cute," I played along with him.

"He must be really lucky to have a girl like you."

"Hi, baby." I turned in his arms to look him in the eyes.

"Hey, gorgeous."

"Are you ready for the game?"

"I am. Especially since you're right here next to me."

"I'll always be there."

We stood with each other while we watched the game begin. We continued to talk as we watched the whole game together. Occasionally, he would talk about plays with his QB coach and throw the ball around, but we were attached at the hip for the most part.

"I think I would be really good at football, babe."

"Really?" He turned to me with an amused face.

"Yeah, actually. Probably not the quarterback, but maybe running back or linebacker."

"I think you would be great, baby."

"Yeah, I think I might try out."

"Oh no, baby. I don't want you getting hurt out there or any guys touching you."

"Or what?"

"I might have to beat their asses." He pulled me closer.

I smiled up at him as he watched the game intently. I hugged him closer and kissed his cheek.

"What?"

"Nothing, I'm just lucky to have you."

"I love you. Thank you for watching the game with me."

"There's no place is rather be."

THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING! THREE IN A ROW. WILD. NEVER DONE BEFORE BY ME. HOPE YOJ GUYS ENJOYED AND KEEP READING AND WATCHING FOR UPDATES.