Woman Like Me {Marcus Allen}

And every time we touch, boy, you make me feel weak

I can tell you're shy and I think you're so sweet

Spending every night under covers and

Still, I wonder, could you fall for a woman like me

Woman Like Me- Little Mix

I walked into the stage in front of Tom Holland as the crowd cheered. I couldn't help but giggle and wave towards the audience. Tom helped me up the little steps and I hugged James Corden as I got closer to him.

"Everyone please help me welcome Arzaylea and Tom Holland," James Corden yelled, causing the audience to break out into cheers once again. "If you guys didn't know Arzaylea and Tom are both huge actors in the Marvel business."

"Yeah I play Spider-Man and Arzaylea plays Gam-Stone," Tom clarified, making the clapping occur again.

"Wow, you guys are really loud!" I commented and laughed as they cheered again.

"Now, Arzaylea, you first. Not only are you a successful actress in the Marvel business, but you also are a singer," I nodded my head, encouraging him to continue. "You finished your first ever world tour last month and now you are promoting your new movie. How are you able to become so successful at only 21 years old?" James asked, causing me to get shy and Tom to rub my shoulder.

"Honestly, I don't know. I am just so blessed that I was welcomed in the Marvel family and so many people love Gam-Stone and want me to continue to make movies. I'm also very blessed that people listen to and buy my music so that I can travel the world and perform it. I am able to do the two things I love the most in the world and I feel like the luckiest girl ever."

"I hate to be nosy, but I have to ask or you fans would kill me," he took a pause to be dramatic and I laughed nervously. "Who is your song R.E.M about?" The audience roared as I sank nervously in my seat and looked at Tom for reassurance, but he was laughing along with everyone else.

"Well, you know," I stuttered causing everyone to laugh. "I don't think it's about anyone in particular," Tom laughed at that, causing me to turn my head towards him.

"Sure, Arzaylea," he smirked and I was suddenly confused.

"What?"

"What about Marcus?" My eyes widened and my cheeks grew red. "So little Arzaylea has a crush on this football player that plays for the Steelers, Marcus Allen, and she talks about him ALL the time. How cute she thinks he is and how she wants to go to one of his games to meet him and how good he is at football. Literally I feel like I know him with how much she talks about him," Tom spilled and everyone awed at me.

"Is that true?" James butted back in. I hit Tom on the shoulder.

"I am so never telling you anything ever again."

Two days later

I logged into my Twitter to announce my new single Woman Like Me for my new album.

@/arzaylea
could you fall for a woman like me? 🤔

A lot of my fans were replying back wondering what that meant when I saw a name that I never expected to see reply back to my tweet.

@/chico_hndrxx (Marcus Allen obviously lol)
I already have 🤤🤤

I let out a small scream and dropped my phone on my bed and had a mini freak out. I was so happy that he replied to me. Like I am obsessed with him, how does he even know who I am?

I got another notification that I had just received a DM and I quickly checked to see his twitter handle once again.

@/chico_hndrxx
hey : )

3 weeks later

I walked into Heinz field with butterflies occupying my stomach. I walked slowly and followed the directions Marcus gave me to find him before his game.

"You made it," I heard from behind me. I smiled widely and turned towards him. I jumped in his arms and hugged him tightly. "Nice to meet you too?"

I giggled and let go of him, but still kept him close to me. "Hi," I said and he laughed and held onto my hips, brushing his thumbs on them.

"Hey."

"It's so nice to meet you," I admitted.

"Am I just how you imagined?" He questioned.

"You're even better," I confirmed, looking into his eyes. He put his arm around my shoulder and started to give me a tour around the place.

"So is R.E.M actually about me?"

THIS IS SO CUTE! MARCUS ALLEN IS SO CUTE AHHH! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED OBVIOUSLY. ONLY A FEW MORE CHAPTERS OF THIS BOOK LEFT WOW. VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW IF YOU DON'T. I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU HONESTLY. GO STEELERS. MY FAVORITES! AND HEY THEY FINALLY WON!