Dreaming Of You {Blake Bortles}

'Cause I'm dreaming of you tonight

Till tomorrow I'll be holding you tight

And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be

Then here in my room dreaming about you and me

Dreaming Of You- Selena

I waited nervously in line to meet Blake Bortles at his official autograph signing. I tightly held my favorite photo of him in my hands before I realized that I was crinkling him. I fixed my hair and my outfit when I noticed that I was the next one to meet him.

"Miranda, are you going to tell Blake that you think he's hot?" My little brother asked me.

I felt the heat rise up to my cheeks and rolled my eyes at his bluntness. "No I'm not and neither are you. Understand?"

"Sure," he replied sarcastically. Before I could yell at him, the security guard ushered us over to meet him.

I accidentally stumbled over my feet and fell into him. I blushed when he grabbed my waist to balance me.

"Woah, you okay?"

"Y-yeah. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"It's fine. I need to start telling the security to stop roughing up pretty girls or else they'll never want to come back," he joked. I looked into his eyes and smiled at him.

"Trust me. I want to come back," I whispered and he stared at my lips until my brother started to snicker. Blake leaned down to eye level with my brother and pulled out his hand.

"Hi, buddy. I'm Blake. What's your name?"

"I'm Michael."

"Nice to meet you. You're a big fan?"

"Not really. My sister just wanted an excuse to come and meet you. She promised me that she would buy me the newest Fortnite update," they laughed together as I nervously bit my lip.

"Well, then I guess I should be talking to you. Big fan?"

"Maybe," I mumbled.

"What's your name, gorgeous?" I looked up into his eyes surprised and stuttered once again.

"M-Miranda."

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl."

"Your time is up. Come along," a security guard tried to usher me out.

"Wait, but I never got my signature," I protested.

"Just another minute, man," Blake protested.

The security guard grumbled and walked away. I handed him my photo and he signed it. With much reluctance, I hugged him goodbye and walked away with my little brother.

We continued to walk around the mall and ate until around 6. While we were walking out, I heard someone calling my name so I turned around. I saw Blake running towards me.

"Hey."

"Hey, did you not get my note?"

"Note?" I pulled the autograph and turned it over to see his number on the back. "Oh, I didn't see that."

"Well, that's good. I thought that was your way of turning me down."

"What?"

"Will you go on a date with me?"

"Me?"

"Yeah," he laughed.

"A date?"

"Yeah."

"With you?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah!"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah!" We laughed together.

Who would've thought I would have gotten a date just like that?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! THREE IN ONE TODAY! MAKE SURE YOU REREAD ANAXIPHILIA AND LEMONADE BECAUSE UPDATES SOON. FINALLY. AND THIS BOOK IS GOING TO BE UPDATED MORE OFTEN I PROMISE!! THANK YOU ALL FOR EVERYTHING. VOTE! COMMENT! FOLLOW!STAY TUNED. XOXOXO