Shining {Keith Smith}

Money don't make me happy (make me happy)

And a fella can't make me fancy (make me fancy)

We smilin' for a whole 'nother reason (whole 'nother reason)

It's all smiles through all four seasons

Shining- DJ Khaled ft. Beyoncé & Jay-Z

I shake in my seat as I see my brother, Dak Prescott walks into the room. I look to my side and see Keith with the same nervous look on his face. I stand up and hug him tightly.

"Hey, little sis! Keith? What are you doing here?"

"He's my friend, too."

"I was just wondering because you invited me over to tell me something. Remember?"

"Obviously. Sit down. Do you want anything to drink?"

"No, what's going on?"

"Listen, Dak. I don't want you to get mad at me."

"What happened?"

"I'm dating Kaylla." Keith finally spoke up.

I froze and looked over at Keith before looking back at Dak.

"For?"

"What?"

"For how long?"

"2 years."

"Listen Kaylla. You are my only sister and the baby of the family, so I'm not thrilled about you dating, but I know Keith is a good guy, so I don't care. I'm happy for you, guys. I promise."

I jump into his arms and squeal.

"Really?"

"Really. I could never be mad at you. But, Keith. If you happen to ever hurt my baby sister, I will not hesitate to make your life a living hell and beat you up myself."

"Of course, Dak." He got up so they could do the bro handshake.

They started to talk about football, so I excused myself and made my way up the stairs. I walked into the bathroom and took a deep breath. I went to the bottom drawer and grabbed what I have stuffed in there earlier. This has been on my mind all day. This could change my whole life.

Two lines. Positive.

One line. Negative.

I turned it over and saw two lines. I'm pregnant. We're having a baby. I have to tell him.

I walked down the stairs slowly with the test in my hand.

"Babe, Dak and I are going to a basketball game tomorrow with some of the guys. "

"I'm pregnant."

"WHAT?" Dak and Keith yelled.

"I'm having  a baby."

"That's amazing, baby." Keith went over to me and picked me up.

"I'm really happy for you guys. Congratulations. Wow. I'm gonna be an uncle."

I showed Keith the test as Dak hugged me. Keith went to go pass it to Dak.

"Eww. I'm not touching that. She peed on it."

Our baby is going to have the best family.

THANK YOU FOR READING. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED. LIKE. COMMENT & FOLLOW!