The Start Of Something New {Danny Amendola}

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!

This could be the start of something new

It feels so right

To be here with you

Oh

and now looking in your eyes I feel in my heart

The start of something new

The Start Of Something New- Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens

I sit at my front desk quietly reading Sports Illustrated. I hear the bell ring as someone walks through the front door. I was almost done that. I am a party planner, but I have always been into sports and wanted to be in that career field. I sit up a little bit when I see a cute guy walk up to my desk.

"Hello."

"Hello. How can I help you?" I've seen his face before. I don't know where but I have.

"My team and I just won a sporting event and I was wondering if you can help plan it at my house." Sporting event? Oh, my.

"I'm sorry. Are you Danny Amendola?"

"Uh yeah. I actually am. You a fan?"

"Yeah, you did amazing in the Super Bowl. Congratulations, by the way."

"Thank you."

"But, I can help plan the party. Of course." He smiles at me and I blush while looking down at the magazine.

"You're a sports fan?"

"Yeah; it's always been a dream of mine to play a sport."

"So why didn't you?"

"Some things don't work out." He nodded and we began to start planning for his Super Bowl party.

Over the past few days; we have gotten closer and learned more about each other while he planned for the party. I am starting to like the real him. He is such s genuine person and I really like that about him.

"So what are you doing Friday?"

"Probably staying in and watching movies. Why?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to come to the party."

"I don't know, Danny. I don't know anyone but you and I don't want to intrude."

"But you wouldn't be. Just think about it, yeah?" I nodded my head as I finished up with the decorations.

"I just finished. I'll see you around?"

"Yeah. Thank you so much, Vanessa." He hugged me and I grabbed my purse to go. "Think about what I said."

I nodded my head and left the house. Friday came and I was still in bed watching Netflix at 4. I decided not to go to the party. I don't want to intrude or embarrass myself in front of someone like Tom Brady. I was about to fall asleep when I jumped up in my bed.

I forgot the cake. I rushed into leggings and a hoodie. I drove to the cake shop and picked up the cake and sped off to Danny's house. I knocked on the door and one of his teammates answered.

"Hey. Is Danny here?"

"Are you Vanessa?"

"Umm yeah."

"Good. He's been waiting for you since the party started. I'm Julian Edelman, by the way. Come in."

I walked inside the house and it looked like everyone was having fun. I walked past Tom and Gisele and nearly had a freakout. I saw Danny talking to two taller men, but when he saw me he stopped.

"Hey."

"Hi. You actually came."

"Oh, I just forgot the cake."

"Let me help you put it away."

We walked to the kitchen together and the music died down a little.

"Do you want anything to drink?"

"Oh no. I'm going to go home."

"You don't want to stay?"

"Danny...."

"Listen, Vanessa. I really like you and I just met you this week. Just give me a chance. This could be our only chance. I want to show you off to everyone in here. You amazing. Please?"

"Are you sure it's me you want to do it with? I mean Gisele probably has a whole bunch of model friends."

"None of them as pretty as you."

"Yeah? I'm wearing legging and a hoodie. I have no makeup on and my hair is in a messy ponytail."

"I still think you're perfect."

"Got any wine?"

If can't be that bad.

THANK YOU FOR READING. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED. FOLLOW. VOTE. COMMENT. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED CURRENTLY. I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHEN THEY HAVE OPENED AGAIN BUT RIGHT NOW I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANYMORE.