Your Love {Christian Mccaffrey}

Late up on Sunday, ain't workin' on Monday

Let's pack up and run away, just me and you

Come closer 'cause I want it all over my body

Boy, there ain't no heartache you can't undo

Your Love- Little Mix

"CHRISTIAN!"

"WHAT? WHAT?"

"You have to wake up! You have practice. It's already 10!"

"Baby. I don't have practice today," he said rolling back over. I laid back down on his chest and rubbed my eyes.

"Shit, sorry I forgot it was Monday love."

"It's fine. We have all day to spend together doing nothing but loving each other," he said while kissing my neck and I laughed and pushed him off.

"I don't know about you, but I'm going to get a couple more hours of sleep."

He groaned and pulled me closer to his chest. "Whatever, Kate," I laughed and fell back into a deep sleep.

***

"Wake up gorgeous," I heard in my ears and pushed away from the body next to me. "Wake up and love me, Kate."

"What do you want Christian?" I grumbled.

"Well, I just made my lovely girlfriend some breakfast since she wants to sleep all day. And I was hoping we could binge watch some Grey's Anatomy, but I mean if you want to stay in bed all die then fine."

I sat up and smiled when I saw a stack of pancakes on the bedside table.

"All for me?"

"Yeah."

"Aww, baby! Thank you!"

"Anything to make my girl happy," he smiled fondly as he watched me dive into the pancakes.

*** (Maybe some Grey's Anatomy spoiler alerts!!)

"Oh my goodness! Burke did not just do that!"

"Kate, we've seen this before baby!"

"I know, but Cristina deserves better! Why couldn't she have met Owen before she met Burke?"

"It's fine. We all know what happens."

"At least Cristina isn't forced into a relationship that she doesn't want to be in."

"Do you ever feel like you're forced to be in this relationship?" He asked randomly playing with my fingers.

"No. I love you and I want to be with you."

"Forever?"

"Always."

"I love you and I'm so happy that when football is over, I will always have you."

"You will never get rid of me, Christian Mccaffrey."

"Good. Because of days like this. with you. Makes all of this worth it."

"You're my person," I joked.

"Oh my gosh! That was so corny!"

"Shh! I'm trying to watch," I laughed at him.

And ever though Cristina didn't get her happy ending with Preston, I know for sure that I'll get my happy ending with Christian.

THANK YOU FOR READING. 2 IN ONE DAY. PROBABLY THE MOST I'VE UPDATED ALL YEAR TBH. I'M WORKING THOUGH, PROMISES. KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN.XOXOXO