Always be My Baby {Jimmy Garoppolo}

You'll always be a part of me

I'm part of you indefinitely

Boy don't you know you can't escape me

Ooh darling 'cause you'll always be my baby

And we'll linger on

Time can't erase a feeling this strong

No way you're never gonna shake me

Ooh darling 'cause you'll always be my baby

Always be My baby- Mariah Carey

I can't be pregnant. I can't be. How? I know how. But I thought that we were safe and protected. I guess not. I'm gonna be a mom. I'm gonna have a baby. I hope it's a boy that looks just like Jimmy. Or a girl that looks like me. 

What is Jimmy going to think? Does he even want kids? Is he going to leave me? He's at the peak of his career. He doesn't need kids. 

I looked in front of the mirror and lifted up my shirt. It's not noticeable. Just a small baby bump. I put my head in my hands and sobbed. I can't lose him. He means everything to me. Now I just have to wait until Jimmy gets out of practice. 

Jimmy's POV

"Congratulations on your granddaughter, coach."

"Thank you, Jimmy. It is going to be the best feeling in the world when you and Kylie decide to have a baby." 

"Thank you, sir. See you guys later." I take one more look at his granddaughter and make my way home to Kylie. 

I couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to have babies with Kylie. Little girls that look just like her. And boys that look just like me. It would be amazing for us to start a family together. But how should I tell her?

I think it's time to start a family. 

Make her dinner and just spring it on her.

Just get her pregnant and act surprised when she tells you!

I pulled into our driveway and quickly got into the house. I saw her sitting on the couch watching the  news channels. 

"After 12 long years together, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have filed for divorce..."

I saw her look up to me with a small smile. I sat down next to her and kissed her cheek. 

"Make sure you never love anybody more than me, okay?" I asked her.

"Baby, I can't do that. Soon, I'll love somebody more than you." 

My heart pounded out of my as she said that. What does she mean? Is she cheating on me? 

"What the fuck, Kylie?"

"No, Jimmy..."

"That's really messed up that you would do something like that. We have been together for such a long time and you're using me!"

"I'm not using you!"

"I'm not enough for you? So you use your sexy body to get whatever guy you want! Is the backup quarterback not good enough for you? You can be such a slut, sometimes."

She got off of the couch and headed for the stairs. 

"Where are you going, Kylie?"

"Away from you."

She ran up and the stairs and slammed the bedroom door shut. I was too aggressive and jealous. I walked up the stairs and tried to get into our room. She locked it. 

"Baby? Babe, can I come in? Please? I am so sorry?" I didn't get a response from her. "I'm sorry, princess. You are not even close to being a slut. I love you so much. I know that you are too good for me. Forgive me, baby, please." She still didn't answer. 

"Who will you love more than me?"

I heard the door open and she threw two objects at me before closing the door again. I picked them off of the floor and noticed a pregnancy stick with its box. I saw the stick and saw two lines and then looked at the box. She's pregnant. 

I tried to open the door again and this time it was open. I saw her standing in the middle of the room crying. I rushed over to her and picked her up. 

"Baby, I'm so happy! I was thinking about a baby, today. This is amazing! We're going to be parents. Thank you!" I kissed her all over her face. 

"I forgive you, Jimmy. But never again, Garoppolo."

"I promise. I can't wait to be a dad."

"You're going to be amazing, baby."

"Not as great as you."

THANK YOU FOR THE REQUEST! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! THANK YOU ALL! :)