Two Pink Lines {Dak Prescott}

one means none and we're home free

two means three and a diamond ring

yeah i wonder what fate is gonna decide

we're just sittin around waiting on two pink
lines

sitting around waiting on two pink lines

Two Pink Lines - Eric Church

"Ezekiel, I swear if you even mess this up a little bit."

"Liyah, I give you my world that not only I but my dumbass will not mess up your master plan."

"I'm holding you to your world, Elliott."

Two days later

"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABY!" I yell into Dak's ear as he slept.

"Baby, I'm trying to sleep."

"But babe, we've been married for two years now. You've been stuck with my crazy ass for two years."

"And I wouldn't want it any other way," he leaned in to kiss my lips. "Happy anniversary Liyah."

We decided to get ready and make our way to brunch. While we go to brunch. Ezekiel and the team are going to set up the place in pink and blue decorations for when we get back.

When I got the text from Zeke that they were done, I low key tried to rush Dak out of the restaurant.

"Honey, chill out. We have all day together."

"I know I'm just not feeling well."

"What's wrong sweetheart?"

"Just my stomach."

"You should get that checked out. I heard you throwing up yesterday morning."

"I'll go tomorrow. Promise."

When we finally arrived home, I felt anxious about his reaction. What if he's not happy? What if he doesn't want kids right now?

He unlocked the door and stopped when he saw everything hanging up.

"What is this?"

"It's a part of your gift."

"You had someone decorate the house? Why pink and blue?"

"Here open this."

I opened the door to the coffee table in the living room. I handed him the wrapped box.

He opened it slowly and saw a pregnancy test as well as Cowboy and Bulldog onesies.

"I can't believe this

"I can't believe this."

"Is that a good reaction or..?"

"Good? It's amazing. I've always wanted to have a baby with you, Liyah and now wow."

"It's about time, huh."

"My mom would be so proud of me right now. Of you. Of us."

I kissed him and he pulled me closer.

"You're my forever, Liyah Prescott."

"I wouldn't want it any other way my love."

We leaned in to kiss each other one more time.

"Uncle Zeke told you we wouldn't mess up," Zeke interrupted from the closet.

"I guess we're stuck with him too."

LOL MY DUMBASS WROTE THIS AWHILE AGO, NOT KNOWING I HAVEN'T PUBLISHED IT YET.THANK YOU FOR READING. I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH FINALS, CHRISTMAS AND MY BOYFRIEND BOUGHT ME A PUPPY SO WE HAVE AN ONE-YEAR-OLD PUPPY AND A 8 WEEK OLD PUPPY. BUT I HOPE TO GET ALL REQUESTS DONE THIS WEEK. VOTE. COMMENT. AND FOLLOW. THANK YOU MY LOVES. <3 :):)