Love Me Now {Victor Cruz}

I don't know who's gonna kiss you when I'm gone

So I'm gonna love you now, like it's all I have

I know it'll kill me when it's over

I don't wanna think about it, I want you to love me now

Love Me Now- John Legend

"Victor, what are we doing here?" I squealed as he pulled me into the Cancun resort.

"It's my treat to you."

"You didn't have to baby."

"I know, but look at this we're living lavishly. It's just my surprise to you. My gift for agreeing to marry me."

flashback

I walked into my house to see my boyfriend sitting on the couch with both of our parents. I stopped walking and stared at them.

"Hey, babe. How was your day?"

"Good. I didn't know that our parents were coming over," I whispered to him.

"I know you missed them, so I invited them over. That's okay?"

"Of course."

I go to hug both sets of parents before I change into my clothes. When I walk back downstairs, there is nobody there so I look around for awhile before seeing the single rose laying on the kitchen counter.

I smile before smelling it and looking outside to see if they were there. I saw rose petals and candles in the garden and started to tear up. What is happening? I look to the left to see my boyfriend standing in front of our parents.

"I know you don't like when I cause a scene so I just kept it to a few people to make this more intimate. I fall in love with you more and more every day and it amazes me how you still have my heart after all these years. I knew I wanted to spend forever with you since the day I asked you out. Despite you always moving around when you sleep and not being able to handle your liquor well at all, I want to spend every moment with you. I love how you show up to every game and how you don't need the world to be pleased. You are my forever. I love you. Will you marry me?"

I look at my mom who had tears in her eyes as well as his mom. My dad was smiling down at me, while his dad was trying to comfort his wife.

"Of course, I would love to marry you." 

He shakily put the ring on my finger and got up to kiss me.

flashback over

"I had to agree. Our parents were there," I joked.

"Well, now you don't have a choice. You're in this forever. Anyways, come on. I have a surprise."

He led to me to back of the resort where there was an air balloon. I gasped in surprise.

"You didn't..." 

"I did. Come on." 

We got on and flew over the whole resort. As we were nearing the end, I put my head on his chest and looked up at him. 

"Thank you."

"Anything for you, princess."

"You're my forever."

"And you're mine, forever."

THANK YOU FOR READING. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED. KEEP READING. ADD TO YOUR LIBARY. VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW. READ ANAXIPHILIA. LOVE YOU GUYS.